Day 2 at thr Zoo.. Holy S&*T Denise is down !

Started by Dave, September 15, 2007, 06:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Just a quick update.  I had an appointment with an Orthopedic Surgeon this morning.  He took the cast off to examine my leg and after poking and proding determined my Plantaris (sp?) tendon ruptured not Achillies like the Doctor in Kzoo said.  He left the cast off and said for me to continue to use the crutches and slowly start putting pressure back on that leg.  

It hurts alot more then it did when the cast was on but he said 2-3 weeks and I'll be fine.  Sure beat 8-12 weeks like the first doctor said and the best part is I can now drive.:D   Man that was a scary few days with my mother behind the wheel.:eek:

Thanks again for all the kind words of support.  I'm SURE that helped in my speedy recovery;)
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Glad to hear you are getting better.  I was tired of carrying for you  :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

sirstude

Denise

The good thing is, if while you are driving, things pop again, you will just floor it, and not be able to pull you foot back up.  I would sure hate to see you not able to hit the gas.  :wink:  :wink:

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "sirstude"Denise

The good thing is, if while you are driving, things pop again, you will just floor it, and not be able to pull you foot back up.  I would sure hate to see you not able to hit the gas.  :wink:  :wink:

Doug

I practiced driving tonight..... I took Dad's '48 Ford coupe to the local cruz night.  If anything was going to happen I didn't want it to be my car. :lol:

Nick32Vic

Hey Denise, im glad its nothing too serious. Get well soon!

HotRodLadyCrusr

Hey Nick, saw your folks today and got a hug from both of them.  They told me you stayed home to throw a party.  Boy o boy, they must trust you. :shock:   Just remember, no girls over night :wink:

Nick32Vic

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Hey Nick, saw your folks today and got a hug from both of them.  They told me you stayed home to throw a party.  Boy o boy, they must trust you. :shock:   Just remember, no girls over night :wink:

Yeah, i talked to my dad and he said they saw you motoring around.

Girls? nah............................haha