Food for the Zoo

Started by Dave, September 10, 2007, 06:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Ok as per usuall but a little different this year im gonna drop off the world famos venison Bratts to Frank at the BBQ on friday.. OH ya the difference.. I prolly wont make the dinners thru the weekend. I have some commitments and Im comming to buy some needed small parts to finish the roadster (thats if you call a lokar shifter small cause it aint in price) then ive got to haul * back to jackson..  Im still gonna try to be around all 3 days and I did register the car even though its not gonna make it so ill try to be there sunday for the prizes also..  I got some family stuff going and Bike stuff also so thats why im not  commiting to much.. Anyway the bratts will be there go eat.. Also there is this thing with promising Vance id give uglyolds a kiss on the cheek for him
Dave :?:  :?:  :?:

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "jusjunk"and I did register the car even though its not gonna make it so ill try to be there sunday for the prizes also..

Dave, if your not going to use your window sticker could I use it for Dad's 48 Ford which I'm bringing to try to sell?  I can get a badge from Larry.

Also, is there going to be a Saturday evening feast at the BBQ trailer?

As usual I'd like to cook Sunday morning breakfast for everyone.  9am
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

The dinner saturday is on, but I wamt to scale it back a bit. The plan is to not boil corn, but do the rest.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Whatever you think is best Frank.

I'm going to bring eggs, milk, bread, and syurp for Sunday.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"Anyway the bratts will be there go eat.. Also there is this thing with promising Vance id give uglyolds a kiss on the cheek for him
Dave :?:  :?:  :?:

Give him a great big WET one fer me :lol:  :lol:  :wink:  :wink:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

purplepickup

I haven't been to any NSRA events this year and I was wondering if they are enforcing their policy about not leaving canopies up overnight and saving real estate for groups (like ours).  I'm debating on whether I should put up the large canopy or if we should just put up a bunch of EZ ups. :?:
George

348tripower

Quote from: "purplepickup"I haven't been to any NSRA events this year and I was wondering if they are enforcing their policy about not leaving canopies up overnight and saving real estate for groups (like ours).  I'm debating on whether I should put up the large canopy or if we should just put up a bunch of EZ ups. :?:

George,
Their complaint was with chairs. I had no problem with the canopy and the teardrop at Louisville.
Don
Don Colliau

phat rat

George at Louisville the RRT site had 3 canopies plus the BBQ trailer left there the entire time with no hassle
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

purplepickup

Ok, then I'll take my van full of stuff to registration on Thursday and recruit some help to go over to the fairgrounds to set up camp.  Thanks.
George

oldbobsign

For what it's worth, last year at K'Zoo our club (Vintage Tin) was told we couldn't rope off an area in the grass for member parking anymore.  I don't recall if the canopies were an issue or if it was the crime scene tape but Bill Rinaldi appealed to Jerry Kennedy and he was told in no uncertain terms that the NSRA would remove any items left at the end of each day.  A couple of the guys camp on-site and try to keep an area clear early each morning.  Don't know how it will be this year.

enjenjo

To be honest, the no reserving  spots was a non issue at Lville this year. They did remove any tape, chairs, ect that were left to save MULTIPLE spots, but the canopies and tents were left as in the past.

I can meet you to set up George. I have to haul in the BBQ thursday since I don't have an eligible car.

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"
I can meet you to set up George. I have to haul in the BBQ thursday since I don't have an eligible car.
Ok, help will be appreciated.  Do you want to meet at Registration, and what time do you plan to be in town?  I'm going to take off work a little early and plan to be there around 2PM or so.  

They always hassle me about bringing in a civilian vehicle on Thursday so I'll follow you and tell them I'm with the old guy :wink:
George

phat rat

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "enjenjo"
Ok, help will be appreciated.  Do you want to meet at Registration, and what time do you plan to be in town?  I'm going to take off work a little early and plan to be there around 2PM or so.  

They always hassle me about bringing in a civilian vehicle on Thursday so I'll follow you and tell them I'm with the old guy :wink:

:ha)  :ha)  :ha)
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

river1

Quote from: "purplepickup"and tell them I'm with the old guy :wink:

that's what you must have told them at clark's in blanding :lol:  :lol:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

enjenjo

2 PM is fine. Being retired, I can show up any time. :D