Vacation was a blast reality sucks

Started by KustomLincolnLady, September 04, 2007, 09:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Well, coming back from a wonderful vac to reality today, sure hit like a brick wall!!

got a call from the stepwitch, she is picking up the mustang tomorrow and the safe on thursday, by court order because she can.

estate still in probate :(  but she is the rep and she says her atty wants her to have everything together. (yeah prob for an auction)

Just sucks big time :(  sorry for the vent :cry:

Debb

river1

sorry to hear that :cry:

maybe have your attorney get a court order letting you know before any sale/auction occurs.

good luck

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

enjenjo

Karma Debb. It will happen. Bill the estate for cleaning the car after the fire.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"Karma Debb. It will happen. Bill the estate for cleaning the car after the fire.

ChevyGirlRox

Sorry to hear the problems haven't ended.  Sounds like they are far from over.  Don't hesitate to call me if there is anything I can do to help.

Megan  :lol:
I can fly!

Well behaved women rarely make history.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I know what could ease the pain alittle..........a girls only scrapbooking weekend towards the end of Oct :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I know what could ease the pain alittle..........a girls only scrapbooking weekend towards the end of Oct :wink:
Invite the stepwitch to the "party"  then crop her and stick her in the middle of a great big scrapbook and close the book on her. :(U)

Debb, sorry to hear you've got to deal with a heartless, greedy person like that.  Karma will come back on her.  People like that usually have a miserable existence.

Would a better Will or some other legal thing helped?  Maybe some of us should be protecting our stuff better if we can.
George

phat rat

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I know what could ease the pain alittle..........a girls only scrapbooking weekend towards the end of Oct :wink:
Invite the stepwitch to the "party"  then crop her and stick her in the middle of a great big scrapbook and close the book on her. :(U)

Debb, sorry to hear you've got to deal with a heartless, greedy person like that.  Karma will come back on her.  People like that usually have a miserable existence.

Would a better Will or some other legal thing helped?  Maybe some of us should be protecting our stuff better if we can.

A will with everything spelled out is worth the price it costs for the lawyer. With everything done correctly and all the i's dotted and t's crossed it's hard to argue with. My wife and I have had one since 90 and also update it periodically. The problem sometimes is getting someone to make a will. I had this problem with my father and talking with Deb in the past this is what happened in her situation. He thought things would be fine, he didn't realize what his wife would do
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

slocrow

Maybe storage charges can apply.
Was "She" always nasty or did she become that way after the house fell on her sister?????????????? :roll:  
Nothing is any more important then friends...............
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Crosley.In.AZ

here is an idear;

there was a group of street rodders that at one time would bend over &  drop their drawers  at a sneeze.. I think they may have been partially Canadian, not sure.

Go over to the ***'s place . line the street rodders up in front of the house.  Ring the door bell and  as the door opens yell BOO :!:

actually I guess it is a bad idear
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)