Showin' Off

Started by rumrumm, September 04, 2007, 02:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rumrumm

There is a lake outside of town called Spring Lake, and yesterday I could not resist taking the '32 out there for a formal photo that I can put into the album. I thought it made a pretty good photo if I do say so myself.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

phat46

Very nice, it took a second to realise there's flames on that coupe!!!!

EMSjunkie

SWEEEEET :!:  :!:

I'm not a big fan of yellow, but that looks *' 8)  :D  :D

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

purplepickup

Very nice Lynn! :shock:

All that fussin' over details really paid off.   Very sanitary looking in a good way....not "in your face" and overly showy.  That's a nice yellow.  It's close to the color of my Rambler.
George

37fordcoupe

I LOVE IT.... Cool car and the picture looks great.. Any fish in that lake?

Darrell
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TO MUCH SPACE

Charlie Chops 1940

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

jaybee

Nice car!  It's a very clean, bright yellow and REALLY pops with the water in the background.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

KustomLincolnLady

very good pic!!! the car looks awsome Lynn

Debb

rumrumm

Fish in the lake--yup. It acts as a reservoir for Macomb's water supply should there be a drought. I don't like to drink the water because, as W.C. Fields once said--oh--well, you all know what he said. LOL!
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

pvcerod

:shock:  There's a Lake there.......I can't see past the Coupe, very Nooooiiiiiice 8)  :wink:
Happy Cruzin
Steve

Lynn...Great photo! It's good to see someone out enjoying their car.....I haven't had anything out of the shop since Des Moines! I'm working over an hour from home so I haven't even made our Wednesday Cruise nights for the last couple months.....It REALLY SUCKS........Summer is nearly over! :(
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"