I got nothing..

Started by Dave, September 03, 2007, 07:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

To show for the weekend cept some sun from riding the harley (got it back but we have some issues) washing my truck (what a mess and Ill finish it tomorrow) and I got a lot done on the roadster chassis. I finished the harley parts i painted for a friend and that will buy a battery and box and refreshments for the second fire up of the used engine.. Ill be lookin for a couple things at kzoo but i hope to have it fired fore then..  Its been along busy weekend.. Just got back from taking Sue for a bike ride and dinner.. She deserves it..  Im gonna relax... Pics next week maybe.....
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "jusjunk"To show for the weekend cept some sun from riding the harley (got it back but we have some issues) washing my truck (what a mess and Ill finish it tomorrow) and I got a lot done on the roadster chassis. I finished the harley parts i painted for a friend and that will buy a battery and box and refreshments for the second fire up of the used engine.. Ill be lookin for a couple things at kzoo but i hope to have it fired fore then..  Its been along busy weekend.. Just got back from taking Sue for a bike ride and dinner.. She deserves it..  Im gonna relax... Pics next week maybe.....

WHAT!!!  You saw me  :lol:  :lol:  doesn't that count?? Don't forget to ck ou the tour pack for us  :wink: when you get time no rush!
Rob never took me for a ride today  :cry:
Back to work tomorrow for us, yuck LOL

Debb

kb426

I turned into Mr. Bondo this afternoon. There isn't a straight place on the cab. I sure am glad I'm using light weight filler. I'd need a bigger engine if I wasn't.  :lol:
TEAM SMART

Dave

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "jusjunk"To show for the weekend cept some sun from riding the harley (got it back but we have some issues) washing my truck (what a mess and Ill finish it tomorrow) and I got a lot done on the roadster chassis. I finished the harley parts i painted for a friend and that will buy a battery and box and refreshments for the second fire up of the used engine.. Ill be lookin for a couple things at kzoo but i hope to have it fired fore then..  Its been along busy weekend.. Just got back from taking Sue for a bike ride and dinner.. She deserves it..  Im gonna relax... Pics next week maybe.....

WHAT!!!  You saw me  :lol:  :lol:  doesn't that count?? Don't forget to ck ou the tour pack for us  :wink: when you get time no rush!
Rob never took me for a ride today  :cry:
Back to work tomorrow for us, yuck LOL

Debb

Im sorry Deb your right.. Seeing you made my weekend :lol:  Well it was good talking to you 2 saturday.. If you decide on another michigan vacation be sure to let me know. Sue and I could Ride (Get it  :arrow:  :arrow: Ride) up to meet you and rob.. I dont even own a bike trailer  :D  :D .  
Dave

phat rat

Im sorry Deb your right.. Seeing you made my weekend :lol:  Well it was good talking to you 2 saturday.. If you decide on another michigan vacation be sure to let me know. Sue and I could Ride (Get it  :arrow:  :arrow: Ride) up to meet you and rob.. I dont even own a bike trailer  :D  :D .  
Dave[/quote]

What is this? Now we have trailer queen bikes also
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

KustomLincolnLady

:shock:  NO!!! I don't own a trailer :wink:  LOL
we borrowed it :cry:

Hey I only have two saddle bags so far, not very easy to pack for 5 days , the leather coats and chaps take up ALL that space. lol

Thanks a lot pal!!! (dave)

Debb

phat rat

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady":shock:  NO!!! I don't own a trailer :wink:  LOL

Hey I only have two saddle bags so far, not very easy to pack for 5 days , the leather coats and chaps take up ALL that space. lol

Debb

Sounds like you need a luggage trailer to be pulled by the bike.  :idea: Or learn to not pack the kitchen sink. :lol: Plus your supposed to be wearing the leathers 8)
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady":shock:  NO!!! I don't own a trailer :wink:  LOL

Debb

Sounds like you need a luggage trailer to be pulled by the bike.  :idea: Or learn to not pack the kitchen sink. :lol: Plus your supposed to be wearing the leathers 8)

She doesn't have riding chaps. They serve another purpose and wearing them while riding would be inappropriate.

river1

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
She doesn't have riding chaps. They serve another purpose and wearing them while riding would be inappropriate.

pics?????? :wink:
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Dave

Quote from: "river1"

Ill bet your not asking for pics of my car are you ?
Dave :wink:

tomslik

Quote from: "jusjunk"

naw, we wanna see YOU in chaps, big boy..... :shock:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Dave

Quote from: "tomslik"

Be careful what you ask for... I do have chaps..

Dave

ps: someone needs to fix the board its broke.. I got 3 or 4 duplicate pm's :?

tomslik

Quote from: "tomslik"

Be careful what you ask for... I do have chaps..

me too but i wear jeans under 'em.... :lol:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

KustomLincolnLady

:shock:   OH BROTHER!!!!!  Not sure how you guys started all that  :roll:  :lol:

Debb