Labor Day Weekend - Cruise

Started by msuguydon, September 03, 2007, 04:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msuguydon

My family came down for the holiday weekend, I got a chance to take my big brother for a 3 hour cruise in the the Tuna Boat.   We were rolling through Casey, IL and came across this old gas station.  Had to take a picture.

Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

phat46

HEY they painted all their stuff to match your car...they must really like it!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dave

58 Yeoman

Did you fill it up, and have 'em check the oil in your tires, and the air in your engine?  Looks good sitting there.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

msuguydon

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Did you fill it up, and have 'em check the oil in your tires, and the air in your engine?  Looks good sitting there.

Come ON!! give me a little credit,  :roll:  They checked the oil in the blinkers, rotated the air in the tires and added transmission fluid to the horn.
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "msuguydon"
Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Did you fill it up, and have 'em check the oil in your tires, and the air in your engine?  Looks good sitting there.

Come ON!! give me a little credit,  :roll:  They checked the oil in the blinkers, rotated the air in the tires and added transmission fluid to the horn.

You may be in line for a membership to Team Smart :shock:

all kidding aside, thats a cool lookin' ride 8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****