Hi honey, I'm home.

Started by Carps, September 02, 2007, 05:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carps

Don't worry about dinner I had some lovely lamb chops on the plane.   :lol:

Had a great time thanks to all involved at nats, bonnneville and wherever else my tired old body ended up.

Special thanks to my good buddies Mike Keehn, Bob K and Don Dillard for making it one of the best US visits ever.  Got to make a whole bunch of new friends, see and do stuff I never imagined possible.

And the number one highlight and best partt?

Lunch at a little restaraunt in Ogden Utah where I got to share the promised lemonde with the family and a few close friends of my late buddy Don Palfreymanr (AKA, OFOF).

Now I gotta go to work..... BUGGER!
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Grandadeo

Quote from: "Carps"
Lunch at a little restaraunt in Ogden Utah where I got to share the promised lemonde with the family and a few close friends of my late buddy Don Palfreymanr (AKA, OFOF).

I think you shared that lemonade for all of us here that miss Don Sr's smiling face.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

TJ's Dad

Quote from: "Carps"Don't worry about dinner I had some lovely lamb chops on the plane.   :lol:

Surprise , surprise ...... wherever you go there seems to be sheep close at hand !   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Glad you had a fun time and great to hear you caught up with Don's family .....
I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

pvcerod

We know! we know!.......you had a great time........now get home & turn all that you've seen into DVD's so's the rest of us can sit back, relax & watch what a great time you had.  :P  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Happy Cruzin
Steve

Bern_32

the process on the dvd's has started i believe  :wink:
"Just a Kid in a Hopped Up Model A"

purplepickup

Carps, you certainly looked like you were having fun whenever I saw you, and you sure didn't sit still for long.  Seemed like every where I looked you were talking, laughing, taking pictures, or doing all three at once. :lol:  

It was nice seeing you and chatting a little.

Don't stay away so long next time :wink:
George

Carps

Quote from: "purplepickup"Carps, you certainly looked like you were having fun whenever I saw you, and you sure didn't sit still for long.  Seemed like every where I looked you were talking, laughing, taking pictures, or doing all three at once. :lol:
it's what I do.     :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

[/quote]It was nice seeing you and chatting a little.[/quote]
It was equaly pleasant from my perspective.   :D

QuoteDon't stay away so long next time :wink:
you can count on that.  However, maybe next time I'll stay longer.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Carps

Quote from: "TJ's Dad"
Quote from: "Carps"Don't worry about dinner I had some lovely lamb chops on the plane.   :lol:

Surprise , surprise ...... wherever you go there seems to be sheep close at hand !   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
hey, don't blame me, the sheep was Rayvyn's date.    :shock:

QuoteGlad you had a fun time and great to hear you caught up with Don's family .....
That was one of the highlights, may have only been brief, but that memory will last a lifetime.  A few tears, a mountain of laughs and we didn't have to fight the big guy off to reach the salad bar.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Carps

Quote from: "Bern_32"the process on the dvd's has started i believe  :wink:

And for those who are interested, some of the images and stories can be viewed here.... http://www.ozrodders.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=16811&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Carps

ChevyGirlRox

It was nice meeting you at Bonneville.  I would love to see your videos as well.  Let me know if any make over here.

Hopefully someday Denise and I will make it over to see you! :lol:
I can fly!

Well behaved women rarely make history.

Carps

One at a time we can handle, I don't think Australia is ready for the pair of you at once.   :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Eliot Ness

Quote from: "Bern_32"the process on the dvd's has started i believe  :wink:

And for those who are interested, some of the images and stories can be viewed here...........
I spent the other evening looking through your pictures..... pretty neat stuff..... I've never been to the flats so your pics were pretty interesting.  Thanks for sharing.
John

pvcerod

Carps
Baron

User's Age: (17)

Carps what's this User's Age: (17)........does this represent 17 Leap Years
:roll:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Happy Cruzin
Steve

river1

Quote from: "pvcerod"Carps
Baron

User's Age: (17)

Carps what's this User's Age: (17)........does this represent 17 Leap Years
:roll:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

nope

mental age :wink:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Mr Cool

Quote from: "TJ's Dad"Surprise , surprise ...... wherever you go there seems to be sheep close at hand !   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
hey, don't blame me, the sheep was Rayvyn's date.    :shock:
I just KNOW theres a whole new story behind this one, do tell. :lol:
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.