Cave Sliding - Sumners Ruins Tour

Started by Cword, August 28, 2007, 11:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cword

Gina, Kaley, Morgan, Megan and Denise take the slippery way down in the cave.

:D
--

EMSjunkie

I'm still laughing :!:  :lol:  :lol:

thanks for sharing that 8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

ChevyGirlRox

I love it!  That was soooo much fun!  I was hesitant to do it at first then Sumner told me I had to then I couldn't stop!  
The little girls were so much fun on the trip!  They are so well behaved and were good supplements for my missing nephew and niece!
I can fly!

Well behaved women rarely make history.

oldbobsign

GREAT VIDEO!!!  What an amazing experience Sumner provides.  Adventurous, safe, educational, spiritual but most of all FUN - thanks so much!!!  ALL the ladies were beyond cool. :)

Larry

Charlie Chops 1940

Nice to see video. I agree with everyone else. The three times I've been at Sums and the ruins hikes have been outstanding. It's as much fun as Bonneville, just different. I an already making plans for next year which will be my 5th visit tom the salt. Going to try to stay for the whole week this time.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

1FATGMC

The days at my place before we went to the salt were good days for me also.  I'm glad everyone came and had a good time.  Thanks for coming!!

I hope to do the same next year, but I sure hope I'm running my lakester and hopefully it will be done so that there are not a bunch of last minute thrashes that will interfere with the day trips.

I'm going back to b'ville at the beginning of World Finals with Gary Hart from Springfield, Missouri.  He also runs a Stude and is trying to get in the 200 mile per hour club.  He has been very close and I feel he will make it this time.  The record is 229, but he has run over that, but not for two runs and the minimum to get in the "2 club" is 245, so he has to set a record over 245.  He runs a twin turbo big block on gas.  He and his wife will get to my place on Sunday Sept. 30th and we will hike Sunday and Monday and drive to the salt on Tuesday.  Racing starts on Wed.  If anyone is interested in getting in on this let me know.

c ya,

Sum