Pics..

Started by Dave, August 25, 2007, 06:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: "purplepickup"Lookin good Dave.  I haven't been able to follow your project but it looks like you've been busy.  Is that the roadster you picked up at the swap in K'zoo last year?....at least I think you bought one there. :?:

Ya George thats the one.. I had it for sale and im sure you heard that I ended up selling the coupe instead. I couldnt pass up the money. That gave me the boot in the azz to build the roadster. Then we wrecked the harley too . What a summer! Anyway its comming along great. I just get way too many things going at one time then decide to do a favor for a friend and paint some other harley parts and thats slowing my progress a bit.. I planned on going to auburn to the auction again this weekend but now im reconsidering that move in an attempt to have more time to work in the garage.. Its not like we havent done anything this summer after our 4k mile vacation 2 weeks ago.. I need to get some more done just to see where I stand before Kzoo so I can get more parts if I need them although im pretty close to having everything to finish..
Dave