Re: Extractor tool for rear diff carrier bolt

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, August 23, 2007, 04:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Mora

Thank you sir!! It arrived this am. Took all of 20 min to remove a broken bolt I've been trying to get out for three days! javascript:emoticon(':D')

tomslik

Quote from: "Johnny Mora"Thank you sir!! It arrived this am. Took all of 20 min to remove a broken bolt I've been trying to get out for three days! javascript:emoticon(':D')

i was wondering if it worked......
i don't do many rear ends(shut up cros) anymore but it's cheap enough, mayby i ought to have one;)
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

river1

Quote from: "tomslik".....i don't do many rear ends(shut up cros) anymore but i'm cheap enough, mayby i ought to do one;)

maybe you should move to where more are available :twisted:  :twisted:

hehe i'm not cros

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Tommysride

I have a broken differential pinion shaft bolt in my 1990 mustang. I was wondering if this extractor will work. The repair shop's quote is outrageous!

TIA,
Tommy

enjenjo

It should work, they have Ford rears listed.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Tommysride

Just a quick follow up, IT WORKED!!

Thanks!
Tommy

USA Made Mike

Does anyone know where you can buy replacement pinion shaft lock bolts?

I've looked online and can't find any.
Thanks,
Mickey

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

wayne petty

Quote from: "USA Made Mike"Does anyone know where you can buy replacement pinion shaft lock bolts?

I've looked online and can't find any.
Thanks,
Mickey

this should give you a helping hand

https://www.dormanproducts.com/cgi-bin/vm91corp30r/item-dtl.w?sid=0x016d3d11&item=81048&icrid=0x008174eb&clt=hwrap1&vsrch_str=&vsrch_brand=&vsrch_cat=&st_amount=&end_amount=&start=&vfrom=&prev=&vnext=&category_list=:0