update

Started by kb426, August 05, 2007, 06:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

This is a few of the things I worked on today. The pedals are positioned. The dash has been media blasted. ( it's still real ugly). I wanted you to see My minivan seat.
TEAM SMART

EMSjunkie

Looking good Bill 8)

hope to get to see it in person soon :D

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

rumrumm

That seat is a good fit. What mini-van is it out of?
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

kb426

Lynn, I can't take credit for the seat idea. Another Team Smart member told me about it. However, the 96-2000 2nd row seat is about 45" wide. The earlier version is 38" wide. I've got the bottom all the way to the back of the cab. That makes the back vertical. From midway up I'm going to have to remove some foam to give it some angle so I can ride in it for more than 5 minutes. Considerably less money than the aftermarket options.
TEAM SMART

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "kb426"Lynn, I can't take credit for the seat idea. Another Team Smart member told me about it. However, the 96-2000 2nd row seat is about 45" wide. The earlier version is 38" wide. I've got the bottom all the way to the back of the cab. That makes the back vertical. From midway up I'm going to have to remove some foam to give it some angle so I can ride in it for more than 5 minutes. Considerably less money than the aftermarket options.

Those Team Smart guys are the bomb :!:  :!:

you need me to bring anything up from TX the 17th :?:
bringing the cpe, so it had better be little :idea:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"Lynn, I can't take credit for the seat idea. Another Team Smart member told me about it. However, the 96-2000 2nd row seat is about 45" wide. The earlier version is 38" wide. I've got the bottom all the way to the back of the cab. That makes the back vertical. From midway up I'm going to have to remove some foam to give it some angle so I can ride in it for more than 5 minutes. Considerably less money than the aftermarket options.

If it was me im not taking credit cause i got the info from C9 if i remember right.. But hell yes ............. we is smart.....
Dave

kb426

Vance, just bring a smile. I'm knee deep in parts that had better be put on by the time you get here. Unless, I'm painting the chassis in which case there will be parts everywhere. After all, I have to get ahead of that other team smart guy while he runs around the country. :lol:
TEAM SMART

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "kb426"Vance, just bring a smile. I'm knee deep in parts that had better be put on by the time you get here. Unless, I'm painting the chassis in which case there will be parts everywhere. After all, I have to get ahead of that other team smart guy while he runs around the country. :lol:

Will do Bill :D

don't worry about 'ole Barney, he only puts in about an hour, hour and a half a day :wink:  and....he is awful busy chasin' Outlaws around the country.  I'm liable to have my C-cab done before he finishes his roadster :lol:

got any spare parts I can bring back :?

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders