It just takes an instant.

Started by enjenjo, August 05, 2007, 05:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slocrow

That's really to bad buddy. It just goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished...
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

1FATGMC

Wow, Frank!!  Glad you are ok and that the car can be fixed,

Sum

48ford

I'm glad that you are O.K.,
That was the first rain we have had for some time now,So may have had lots of oil on the road.
Russ

Okiedokie

Glad you are ok and car is repairable. Still sucks.

enjenjo

Thanks for the concern, I know many of you have been there.

The insurance agent couldn't believe I called the sheriff and made a report. I just didn't want them to have an excuse to deny coverage. I did it by the book. It goes in the body shop this afternoon.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

EMSjunkie

Glad you are OK. :D

guess the fish was just out fer a swim :wink:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

48builder

Hate to see the dents, Frank, but glad you are OK.
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

Jbird

If it wasn't for bad luck..... Good to hear you're not dented. After the insurance is settled we want to hear the real story of how you fishtailed the pink Marlin into the ditch.   Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Dave

Oh ya you need to watch them wet roads... Sue wants to know of you got a failure to maintain control ticket like I did on the bike crash deal :?:  :twisted:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

enjenjo

Quote from: "jusjunk"Oh ya you need to watch them wet roads... Sue wants to know of you got a failure to maintain control ticket like I did on the bike crash deal :?:  :twisted:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

No ticket. I just got back from the body shop, take it in friday, have it back in about 2 weeks.

GPster

Quote from: "enjenjo"I just got back from the body shop, take it in friday, have it back in about 2 weeks.
They won't have any trouble matching that paint? GPster

enjenjo

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I just got back from the body shop, take it in friday, have it back in about 2 weeks.
They won't have any trouble matching that paint? GPster

No, it's a factory pack paint, stock 1970 Mopar color.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"Thanks for the concern, I know many of you have been there.

The insurance agent couldn't believe I called the sheriff and made a report. I just didn't want them to have an excuse to deny coverage. I did it by the book. It goes in the body shop this afternoon.

Notice I am not the one or more than one!! LOL that mentioned the COLOR!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :twisted:

Debb

enjenjo

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Thanks for the concern, I know many of you have been there.

Notice I am not the one or more than one!! LOL that mentioned the COLOR!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :twisted:

Debb

It's that color because I like it, not because you like it.

Believe it or not, I considered changing the color, but it's just the right color for that car.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"

It's that color because I like it, not because you like it.

Believe it or not, I considered changing the color, but it's just the right color for that car.
:cry:

I sorry  :cry:  :cry: I didn't mean it that way