It just takes an instant.

Started by enjenjo, August 05, 2007, 05:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I just got home from Lville, had a ball down there. Today I dropped Rayvyn at the airport, and headed for home. It was raining off and on most of the way, no big thing. When I got off the Eway here in Toledo, I took a back road to get the the highway near to my house. the second curve I went around, the road was wet, the back of the car hydroplaned, then the front hydroplaned, and I slid across the road into the ditch. Fortunately I missed the catch basin, unfotunately I didn't miss the tree. :(  It's all repairable, but I am not a happy camper. I was not hurt, and I drove it home.

I got off the Eway, and let my guard down. Lesson learned.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

Ouch! Glad you're ok. That takes the fun out of a trip but it was better being close to home on the return rather than when leaving.
TEAM SMART

phat rat

Glad you're OK. Sorry about the car
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

phat46

Dang tha sux!  The only thing that could make it worse is if you got a ticket. I know someone had the same type of accident and he got a ticket out of it!!!  
So if you're gonna fix all that sheet metal you'll probably have to repaint the whole thing to get a good match....is it still gonna be pink????  :lol:

GPster

Were you pulling the BBQ trailer when this happened? How is the back end? Could have "Jack Knifed" and messed up things even worse pluse really got your neck. Are we going to need a "body work" party before Kzoo? Glad you can tell us about it. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

Frank.......sorry to read this.

mayb an eggscuse to refurb the girl
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Rayvyn

Dang, man, I just got back from dinner and saw this. Glad to see you're okay. The metal can be straightened. Thank goodness FC took the trailer home last night.
All the twisting turns we took at high rates of speed over the weekend and this happens a stones throw from home. That sucks...
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

enjenjo

Quote from: "phat46"Dang tha sux!  The only thing that could make it worse is if you got a ticket. I know someone had the same type of accident and he got a ticket out of it!!!  
So if you're gonna fix all that sheet metal you'll probably have to repaint the whole thing to get a good match....is it still gonna be pink????  :lol:

Of course!! That's what makes it unique.

enjenjo

Quote from: "GPster"Were you pulling the BBQ trailer when this happened? How is the back end? Could have "Jack Knifed" and messed up things even worse pluse really got your neck. Are we going to need a "body work" party before Kzoo? Glad you can tell us about it. GPster

No, I wasn't pulling the trailer, Fatcat brought it home yesterday.

Nick32Vic

Dang Frank, im sorry that happened. Im also sorry I didnt get over to hang out at all. Everytime I drove by the fence I could never see the bbq trailer so I wasn't sure where everyone was. It seemed like every time i turned around I was on a mission to go somewhere, see something, get food, etc.

KustomLincolnLady

Awe dang that sucks  :cry:   I sorry, I'm glad your ok thought.

good thing you didn't have the trailer, that would have been much worse with damage at both ends :(
did you drive it home?

Carnut

Aw gee, my condolences.

Lots o Torque and less than straight with a posi-trac has been the cause of most those kind of problems with me.

Dave

Geeze Frank... Maybe think of a new color now ??? Glad your ok..
Dave :wink: