Congrats to Couper

Started by Okiedokie, August 04, 2007, 10:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okiedokie

Nice two page feature in the latest NSRA Street Scene magazine. Good stuff, well deserved. car and owners both.

EMSjunkie

Congrats :!:  :!:

better go re-read my copy :oops:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

couper

Thank you fellas. Getting congrats from my peers and friends means more to me than I can describe. It beats the hell out of any award... anytime, anywhere.
Most times, besides our spouses, our biggest supporters can be our parents, no matter how old we (and they) get. My  Mom & Dad were no exception. Before dad died on fathers day 03', he drove the coupe for the first time with a big teethy grin. THAT was the proudest father/son moment I can recall. I wish he could have seen it in the magazine, and a few days ago too. Bittersweet.
Lance

EMSjunkie

Dude, I just went back and re-read that article. what a neat story. 8)
I lost my father in 1997, I wish he could have had the opportunity to drive my '34.

*' ride too Bro. 8)

once again, CONGRATS :!:  :!:  :!:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Just like to add my congratulations as well! Was good to see you and Kristy in Lincoln......Hope we get a little more time to BS the next time we meet.....Perhaps in K.C.?
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Dave

Ill have to check it out.. Ive been so busy workin on the roadster and going to races and junt that i just quickly scanned it and then sue moved it from next to the easy chair then it got filed away.. Ill look for it..
Congrats..
Dave :arrow:

UGLY OLDS

Nice feature Lance...Super neat car  :!:  :!:  Congrats  :!:  :!:  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****