I did good I think..

Started by Dave, July 29, 2007, 06:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

The frame is gray but ive got a couple runs to sand out of the clear. I painted a bunch of the red stuff today .. Rearend ,front axle , spring, and other parts. I like this Kirker urathane. It flows out nicely and has a great gloss.  The clear takes longer to dry and it sprays really wet so runs,sags can be a problem. We will see how it sands out but that may not happen till i get back fron utah. I didnt clear the Red stuff and It doesnt need it..  I hope to get some pics tomorrow after work. I wont be able to play again till next saturday as im going to PLC classes tuesday till friday and im staying near the class :(  Then ive got saturday and sunday the youngest and I are doing MIS for the IRL race  :lol: .. We just decided to go last evening.. It has to be done  :lol: .......
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

EMSjunkie

What, no pix :?:
yer slippin' Bro. :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"What, no pix :?:
yer slippin' Bro. :shock:

Vance

Vance If you would have read my post I promised pics tonite. Butttttttttt.
I needed to warsh my pickemup .. I started on cleaning the garage then I warshed the truck. Now If you read my post about my girlfriend in the Throne room.. When I went to use the hose after i put the spray head back on I realized some (like a dozen holes) appeared in the hose near the end :?:  :?:  :?:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Ya its only a hose and i got wet and it felt good..   :D
So the truck is warshed and im heading to school tomorrow  (early am 1:35 min drive). And the garage is kinda clean..  So I just didnt get out to get pics..  Ill be back to the house here friday and maybe saturday I can get pics.. Sunday is the IRL race .. by the way I96 WoO was great .. Kinser tangled with cambell who is a michigan kid and didnt take no s&*T put steve in the wall right in front of us :lol:  Kinser went to a backup car and made the field from the b main from the back finished 4th  and finished 9th in the A main  starting last !!! The guy still has it...
Ya I know 2 outlaw races this year and I suck .. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dave 8)  :lol:  :wink:  :arrow:
ps: im still picking dirt outta places it shouldnt be..

EMSjunkie

Kinser can drive, there is no doubt about that.
I miss "Slammin" Sammy Swindell, that boy can sure drive a sprintcar 8)

glad you had fun with the grandkiddo, it sounds like fun was had by all.
maybe one day mine will be closer so I can get some quality "Grandpa" time too :D

no, you don't suck, I'm just jealous 'cuz I haven't been to a WoO race yet :P       and I'm glad yer still pickin' mud outta places :lol:

I see one of the "semi" local boys is running again, Deon Hindi from Albuquerque NM, had the chance to run a few laps with him here in Amarillo. Danny Woods used to come up here from time to time also.

where did I put that box of tearoffs...............................

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

UGLY OLDS

Quotewhere did I put that box of tearoffs...............................

Gee Whiz.... :?  :? Trifocal tearoffs .. :shock:  :shock:  Wadda they gonna think of next  :?:  :?:  :?:  :roll:  :roll:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Kinser can drive, there is no doubt about that.

maybe one day mine will be closer so I can get some quality "Grandpa" time too :D

no, you don't suck, I'm just jealous 'cuz I haven't been to a WoO race yet :P       and I'm glad yer still pickin' mud outta places :lol:

I see one of the "semi" local boys is running again, Deon Hindi from Albuquerque NM, had the chance to run a few laps with him here in Amarillo. Danny Woods used to come up here from time to time also.

Vance

Neon deon was runnin around on his 4 wheeler pickin up a pizza or sumpin along with tatnel.. Drove right by us..
Cool S&*T man
Dave

EMSjunkie

Quote from: UGLY OLDS
Quotewhere did I put that box of tearoffs...............................

Gee Whiz.... :?  :? Trifocal tearoffs .. :shock:  :shock:  Wadda they gonna think of next  :?:  :?:  :?:  :roll:  :roll:

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Kinser can drive, there is no doubt about that.

Vance

Neon deon was runnin around on his 4 wheeler pickin up a pizza or sumpin along with tatnel.. Drove right by us..
Cool S&*T man
Dave

Deon is a super guy in person 8)
hope he does good this year :D

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

moparrodder

Hey Vance, come on up our way in September to the Clay county fair (billed as the worlds largest county fair) we could use some fresh blood to help us with the medic crew.  Oh and did I tell ya they signed the WoO for the next 7 years,  Just rebuilt their track just for them 8)   and I just might buy your ticket to the races :wink:  I'll have to look on the flier to see what day they will be there, the fair starts Saturday after Labor Day and runs for 9 days.  Just let me know if I need to get a ticket for ya :wink:

Bill

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "moparrodder"Hey Vance, come on up our way in September to the Clay county fair (billed as the worlds largest county fair) we could use some fresh blood to help us with the medic crew.  Oh and did I tell ya they signed the WoO for the next 7 years,  Just rebuilt their track just for them 8)   and I just might buy your ticket to the races :wink:  I'll have to look on the flier to see what day they will be there, the fair starts Saturday after Labor Day and runs for 9 days.  Just let me know if I need to get a ticket for ya :wink:

Bill

Lemme see if the Boss will let me have some time off, I would love to come up and help. :D

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "moparrodder"Hey Vance, come on up our way in September to the Clay county fair (billed as the worlds largest county fair) we could use some fresh blood to help us with the medic crew.  Oh and did I tell ya they signed the WoO for the next 7 years,  Just rebuilt their track just for them 8)   and I just might buy your ticket to the races :wink:  I'll have to look on the flier to see what day they will be there, the fair starts Saturday after Labor Day and runs for 9 days.  Just let me know if I need to get a ticket for ya :wink:

Bill

Lemme see if the Boss will let me have some time off, I would love to come up and help. :D

Vance

Wear your kinky the clown outfit and you prolly will get a 3 day pass.... :lol:  :lol:

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"

Bill

Vance

Wear your kinky the clown outfit and you prolly will get a 3 day pass.... :lol:  :lol:

Thats a great idea :idea:

can I have my big red shoes and rubber nose back :?:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

river1

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Thats a great idea :idea:

Vance

don't you mean rubber shoes and big red er....ah.....nevermind :wink:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Thats a great idea :idea:

Vance

don't you mean rubber shoes and big red er....ah.....nevermind :wink:

later jim

yea, those too :!:  :!:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

slocrow

Pictures, where's the pictures. It's a good thing your not time sensitive............. :lol:
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...