August 18 2007 Car Show

Started by 37fordcoupe, July 28, 2007, 10:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

37fordcoupe

I just received a flyer today from Aesthetic Finishers Car Show August 18 in Piqua Ohio, Is anyone from here going? ESPN and Mothers Car Polish will be filming on site during this show.. Since it's on the way back from Woodward Cruise in Detroit I'm thinking of stopping by. Last year they had 1100 cars and it's Free. :lol:

Darrell
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TO MUCH SPACE

Dave

Sounds like tv time to me Darrell.. Your cars is nice enuff to make it on that show thats for sure. Just remember if it gets a shot or maybe even coverage and a talk with the host of that show we will have to start calling you tv darrell  :lol:  8)  :lol: . Im stiil sorry im gonna miss ya when you come up. I just got an email from a hamradio buddy that i havent seen or talked to in prolly 12 years and he is gonna be out my way the 12th and im gonna miss him too...
Dave

37fordcoupe

Ok T.V. Dave,

It sounds like it maybe a pretty good show and since Aesthetic Finishers did all my powder coating i thought it would be nice to stop in.. Heck with free Registration, free shirt and great give aways, why not... I really sorry we'll miss each other during this trip, and hope you have a safe trip out west. I'm sure i will bring the car back to the Dsetroit area before winter and we can hookup then.

Darrell
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TO MUCH SPACE