Good Guys Columbus

Started by 37fordcoupe, July 23, 2007, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

37fordcoupe

I went to Goodguys Columbus last weekend with the coupe for the first major car show and had a great time.. I didn't have the car judged but to my suprise on Sunday morning I was paged to report to the Winner Circle... My car was picked for the Fat Fender Award by Good Guys.. What a Rush, I didn't build the car for this but I must say It was nice to receive an award the first time out.

There's a picture at www.photosportsusa.com  under the columbus awards area.. Group 69.. July 13-15 and also at the link below..

It's the Orange 1937 Ford Coupe

Darrell

http://www.photosportsusa.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=409391&g2

http://www.photosportsusa.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=413021&g2
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TO MUCH SPACE

EMSjunkie

Congratulations :D  8)  8)

those kinda "suprises" are nice.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

UGLY OLDS

Hey ....Congrats  :!:  :!:  :!:  NEAT coupe... :D  :D
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

38mag

Congratulations, It's extra special when you build it yourself. I know how you feel. It happened to me in 2003.

"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

reborn55

CONGRATS--GREAT LOOKING CAR

Dave

CONGRATS always nice when something like that happens
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

37fordcoupe

Thanks Guys,

I must say it was nice to win this award, but even better that the car performed with no problems, this was the first trip since finishing the build and you never know.. About one hour from the house we hit rain and I must say I was a little white knuckled with those big tires.

Hope to see some of you at the following shows

Louisville
Frog Follies
Shades of the Past

And Dave I will be coming to Woodward since I'm grew up in the Detroit area, I coming early in the week and leaving before the cruise starts..

Thanks Again
Darrell

Dave

Quote from: "37fordcoupe"Thanks Guys,

I must say it was nice to win this award, but even better that the car performed with no problems, this was the first trip since finishing the build and you never know.. About one hour from the house we hit rain and I must say I was a little white knuckled with those big tires.

Hope to see some of you at the following shows

Louisville
Frog Follies
Shades of the Past

And Dave I will be coming to Woodward since I'm grew up in the Detroit area, I coming early in the week and leaving before the cruise starts..

Thanks Again
Darrell

Dam Darrell im gonna be in utah :evil:  Im going out to see one of the kids and were gonna try and make it to the salt for a couple days and Im not planning on being back in town till the 20th. Sorry but I guess we will have to get together some other time.
Dave :arrow:  :wink:

37fordcoupe

Dave,

Sorry to hear your not attending the Woodward Cruise this year and hope you have a blast out west with the family.. I'v always wanted to go see the races at the Salt Flats... maybe one day.. have a safe trip and enjoy.

Now that your a big TV Star and all, you have to keep up with apperences and sign autographs at the Flats... :lol:

Darrell