Quote from: "tomslik"
Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "tomslik"TLC.
The Lame Channel...

jealosy will get you no where...
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

trust me, it ain't jealosy....

that is just a "tomslik-ism" ... if he don't get it..."it's a piece of crap"

with dave.. when he don't get it ( often) he laughs and moves on..  :arrow:  :!:   :arrow:  :wink:  :wink:   :shock:

Your right.. Ya gotta laugh.. Ya just gotta laugh..

keeps ya from choking the bastards that deserve it :evil:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"
The Lame Channel...

with dave.. when he don't get it ( often) he laughs and moves on..  :arrow:  :!:   :arrow:  :wink:  :wink:   :shock:

you're right.
i see this as another american chopper/whatever coddinton's show is type show.
lots of biitching and imaginary deadlines and NO learning.
altho Shine doesn't seem to have OD'd on azzhole pills (yet)...

oh well, i just change channels.... like to "pinks" :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

but i DO like "boneyard" on the history channel
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Crosley"
The Lame Channel...

you're right.
i see this as another american chopper/whatever coddinton's show is type show.
lots of biitching and imaginary deadlines and NO learning.
altho Shine doesn't seem to have OD'd on azzhole pills (yet)...

oh well, i just change channels.... like to "pinks" :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

but i DO like "boneyard" on the history channel

how about the new "reality racing"  :roll:

I wish they would bring back "Junkyard Wars"

I am a big fan of "Dirty Jobs". "Deadliest Catch", "Extreme Engineering", crap like that.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Crosley.In.AZ

i think tomslik hit the dave on the head..... these producers are looking for the next OCC show to make million$
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

GPster

This actually is a series like story. I watched a preceeding epiisode tuesday night. There were 5 trainees at the start and they already have had one girl quit. The guy from Ohio got there late because he drove there from home. Because the 75 year "Duece" show is history I suppose the rest of the story has already written itself. I figure the guy from Ohio has given up to go back (wife/child)  to what he has already worked towards. I hope the guy on parole doesn't slip because his only friend in the group has left. I've picked up those clues in the dialog. On the same note: everyone is taken by the actions on "Orange County Choppers" sets but real life in the New York Metropolitan Area can be just that way. I spent the first 18 years of my life there and didn't realize there was any different til I came to Ohio to school. Been here 40 years and can realize how hard it might be to think about giving it up for California and television. GPster

Dave

I never even considered watching this deal just because you guys are right. Its another occ monster garage b/s hype show. I like to be on it though and id bet ya just because jimmy sunshine up ur azz is  now and i use now loosely top notch builder after I told him how it should be done id be history. Ya know what though   :?: Id prolly hang for most of the deal and then tell him he doesnt know Jack just to see if it makes the show. Im gonna check it out next tuesday just to see what its all about but I too have had enuff of this non reality hot rod tv stuff...  My problem with this stuff is the fact that we all can do the same as these guys and prolly build even better stuff. Why you would think that only the guys in CA can do this type of stuff.. They forget we got winter (a creative time).......... I guess if I built junk my coupe wouldnt have brought the money it did. Of course with tv credits i could have doubled my money.. My show ... Hard Azzzz.
Dave :arrow:  :lol:  :lol:

Crosley.In.AZ

I watched the show Hard Shine.....

I'm with tomslik now; lame

some good looking cars to be seen on the show  or in the back ground....
Tony

dragrcr50

i guess we are behind the times out here , I like it way better than qvc, pimp my mf ride or big brother etc..  also with exposure the cars bring big money , just the way it is........
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Dave

Quote from: "dragrcr50"i guess we are behind the times out here , I like it way better than qvc, pimp my mf ride or big brother etc..  also with exposure the cars bring big money , just the way it is........

Ill give my expert opinion tomorrow evening... I just wanna see what the deal is with my coupe.. They didnt ask me either :lol:  :lol:
Dave

n.c.rodder

Ill give my expert opinion tomorrow evening... I just wanna see what the deal is with my coupe.. They didnt ask me either :lol:  :lol:
Dave

Just don't blink - or you'll miss it! :wink:
Till we meet - On the street

Crosley.In.AZ

I guess I was hoping for a bit of 'tech stuff' to come through on the show..

I am already tired of Shine saying stuff like: " this is a terrific opportunity for these guys"......  " I am not sure which one will make it for the job" ... etc, etc, etc.

this female that remains ,,, just what is she able to do (work wise) on a car?
Tony

Dave

Quote from: "n.c.rodder"

Dave

Just don't blink - or you'll miss it! :wink:

I asked that question early on .. Like is it worth my time to watch it?
Ill prolly be done working about that time anyway so ill check it out..
I did make it till 6:30 tonite .. Sandin on the rear end.. Just a driver for this one ya know   :wink:
Dave :!:  :arrow:

kb426

This got changed to thursday.
TEAM SMART

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"This got changed to thursday.

well if it got changed to thursday its no the one with my car in it. Thursday is when they do the new show. I see on the tlc site it says something else for tonite but direct tv still had it listed????
Guess ill never see it then..
Dave

Dave

so does someone have this that can be put on tape or dvd :?:  :?:  You guys that have seen it never answered me is it worth my while trying to get a copy or it it just a hit and miss shot?
TIA
Dave :wink: