Lville

Started by enjenjo, July 08, 2007, 10:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rumrumm

Well, it's official. I cancelled my motel room. I am going to do my best to make K-zoo this year instead.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Nick32vic"
Theres gonna be alot of regulars not attending which is kinda gonna suck but it will still be fun. I have a feeling attendance is gonna be way down this year.

I've got the same feeling. Not only high fuel costs, but the rectum stretching they give you on the hotel rooms, and probably burnout. People are most likely tired of going to the same old place all the time. Now with all the chair, tent and tarp crap going on, folks are probably saying the h e l l with it and staying home, or going to a smaller local show.

You'd think the attendance would be at an all time high though, because Team Smart won't be there... :wink:  :D  :D  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rayvyn"

You'd think the attendance would be at an all time high though, because Team Smart won't be there... :wink:  :D  :D  :D

Maybe IF Team Smart were to show up, the attendance would prolly be triple that of last year :D   IF we get the word out soon enough. there are throngs of people just hoping to get a glimps of
TEAM SMART 8)  8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Room rates been high for years and its done all over for special events. Ya gotta just bite the bullet and go.. Sue and I are leaving for Utah to see one of the kids Aug 8th so I dont think ill make it down but.....I am comming along real good on the roadster so if I decide i need to shoot down for a night or 2 to get some needed parts I may show up. Just dont plan on me cause i wouldnt wanna spoil your party 8) Ya I know I will be missed again this year Thank You...
Dave :wink:

freddrew

I plan on being there with my 29 Ford Roadster pickup and Tear Drop trailer.  

Fred
Fred

Carps

I shall be there.  However I have no bells, but I will still turn up for breakfast, lunch or dinner., even if I'm not invited.

Then I guess, if I'm to catch up with Denise, I'll just have to head to the big white dyno in Utah.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Carps"

Then I guess, if I'm to catch up with Denise, I'll just have to head to the big white dyno in Utah.

I am really looking forward to seeing you again sweetie.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

Ohh, get a room... :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

EMSjunkie

and video :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"

and video :shock:

Vance

SHHHHH :!:  :!:  :!:  "Team Smart" will get the video  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :oops:  :oops:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Carps

I wish!

Seems somebody arranged a golf tournament for the first weekend and there are no rooms available.  So I'll be sleeping under the stars at the bend in the road, near the Highway Hilton.  Should be a bunch of fun.
Carps

Carps

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"and video :shock:
Vance
That's a given!

Just picked me up a brand new High Definition DV Cam for the job.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Rayvyn

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"and video :shock:
Vance
That's a given!

Just picked me up a brand new High Definition DV Cam for the job.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Just keep a firm hand on that thing when you mosey around LAX. TSA folks can open your checked bag for inspection for any reason when you're flying home, and they don't have to tell you they did it. I would keep a fist on it and take it as a carry on. Small items like that seem to be on the lists of items stolen from luggage, and LAX doesn't have the worlds greatest reputation. They usually end up in pawn shops within 24 hrs after being sold to fund illicit activities. Now if you want to leave it in that green sedan when you get to Loovul, I know the secret of how to get into that car... :wink:  :wink:  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

Carps

Quote from: "Rayvyn"Now if you want to leave it in that green sedan when you get to Loovul, I know the secret of how to get into that car... :wink:  :wink:  :D
Maybe, but you never know what kind of nasty critter could be waiting in there to bite your hand.   :wink:
Carps

Rayvyn

Seems somebody arranged a golf tournament for the first weekend and there are no rooms available.  So I'll be sleeping under the stars at the bend in the road, near the Highway Hilton.  Should be a bunch of fun.

Just don't go sleeping naked on your back out in that wilderness. A Meerkat might come by and think you're a funny looking scorpion... :shock:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***