Stop #2 on the Jusjunk and sue world celeb tour !!!

Started by Dave, June 25, 2007, 04:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Stopped today for a potty break and they had the american rodder with the pic of my car in it but no one understood when i asked if anyone needed an autographed copy :?:
Ha ..
Im in woodbridge ,Va havent seen much for cars on the trip so far.
Dave :wink:

EMSjunkie

How's Sue holding up :?:

I can't begin to imagine the amount of patience and understanding she must have in order to, not only be married to your *, but ride all over the country with you :shock:

don't fall asleep first Bro. :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"How's Sue holding up :?:

I can't begin to imagine the amount of patience and understanding she must have in order to, not only be married to your *, but ride all over the country with you :shock:

Vance

Actualy vance there musta been sumpin in the wine she had at Franks saturday evening.. She was loosing her voice yesterday and tripping over her own feet along with acting like she just got off the short bus and she was kinda * too..
she is better today. Dont worry buddy im ok with it :wink:  :lol:
Dave

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"

Vance

Actualy vance there musta been sumpin in the wine she had at Franks saturday evening.. She was loosing her voice yesterday and tripping over her own feet along with acting like she just got off the short bus and she was kinda * too..
Dave

Well she has a good excuse! She's with you :(  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"

Vance

Dave

Well she has a good excuse! She's with you :(  :lol:

Thanks Jack.. Hey guess what :?:  were leaving here thursday and i kinda wanna go to norwalk for the races friday but thursday looks like a tour of the harley plant in York  :lol:  :lol:  2  hrs to york then east to norwalk or where ever we wanna hole up for the evening..
Sweet
Dave

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"Stopped today for a potty break and they had the american rodder with the pic of my car in it.

How lucky is that... :?:  :!:
Finding the picture of your car in a restroom magazine... :P  :P  :P  :D
Musta been a paper shortage... :P  :P  :P  :D

Have fun, schmedrick...
If you go about 10 miles west of York on Route 30, there's a great German restaraunt on the right just before you get to Abbottstown. REAL German food, not those 7-11 habib brauts that you had at the BBQ build... :P  :P  :P  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "jusjunk"Stopped today for a potty break and they had the american rodder with the pic of my car in it.

How lucky is that... :?:  :!:
Finding the picture of your car in a restroom magazine... :P  :P  :P  :D
Musta been a paper shortage... :P  :P  :P  :D

Have fun, schmedrick...
If you go about 10 miles west of York on Route 30, there's a great German restaraunt on the right just before you get to Abbottstown. REAL German food, not those 7-11 habib brauts that you had at the BBQ build... :P  :P  :P  :lol:

The germans prolly dont use Deer meat :!:  I prolly wont go there to eat bryan. i had trouble trying to find something close here for fish last night. Im trying to stay on the healthy diet and also if we do the tour at york im hoping to be in and out and back on the road heading west early thursday.
Sue really isnt crazy about the drags at norwalk but i havent been to anything like that in years and id just like to watch the funny cars and top fuelers run a bit. Ive also got some friends that are gonna be there from work. If we run into them fine and if not fine too.. I wouldnt make a special trip for it but since im gonna be passing thru.. :lol:  :lol:
Dave  :wink:

Dave

I know this is a sore subject with Crosley but I found a 30 model a roadster all in pieces not far from us here at the motel in craigs list. i emailed.. he says 3500.00 in the add. I may have to go look.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"I found a 30 model a roadster all in pieces       Dave :wink:

ain't you already got one :?:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "jusjunk"I found a 30 model a roadster all in pieces       Dave :wink:

Vance

No sir I have a 32 roadster in pieces..
Dave

Charlie Chops 1940

Dave, I hope you aren't planning on making any time across Western PA by taking US30 over to Breezewwod. You might wanna go up 83 to 76.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Dave

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Dave, I hope you aren't planning on making any time across Western PA by taking US30 over to Breezewwod. You might wanna go up 83 to 76.

Charlie

Ya charlie im gonna go up to 76..
Dave

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"

Vance

No sir I have a 32 roadster in pieces..
Dave

Sorry Bro. :oops:

without fenders, they all look the same to me :?  :wink:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Dave

Heading out for York today and the Harley Davidson tour we hope.. Ill post again this evening if I find a place to land with wireless internet..
By the way the estimate is done on the bike and its over 11k. Blue book is a little over 15k so we are over the 70% mark to total it.. Im just waiting to hear from the insurance company now..  If its gonna take that much in parts id really like a new one..
Dave  :wink:

Dave

Well we did thee harley tour but we didnt get to see  the assembly line because they are makin 08's now and they dont unviel (spelling) em till the week after next :cry: .. I knew that going in but it was a nice tour none the less. I have some inside pics ill post one of these days. I took pics of the quick disconnects i built the assembly machine for shortly before the heart attack :cry: Its cool looking at em at the factory knowing the machine i helped build and I did the programming put parts on em. They are into some nice robotics id like to get into that also. And just as luck would have it thier stuff is run by A/B plc's :lol: Im there :!:  :!: Anyway were in breezewood pa right now for the evening..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink: