Dog peeing on tire

Started by Learpilot, June 21, 2007, 08:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Learpilot

I went to the Goodguys Car Show at the Atlanta Motor Speedway last Saturday. A lot of great cars, but one thing got my eye. It was a little dog with his hind leg up and it appeared to be peeing on the wheel. I love it and would love to have one for my next car show. The owner was not around his car so I could not ask him where he got it. Do any of you know where to buy one of these little dogs ?

Thanks , Rick Harris.

Can't help with the stuffed dog but I have a real one that will do the job nicely for you......You can borrow him if you like  :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

msuguydon

Rick:

In a very polite tone of voice from me..

Crying dolls, peeing dogs...  do you really need that stuff... let your car do the talking.

My opinion, presented in a very humble and non-confrontational manner.
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

donsrods

I couldn't agree more.  Every time I see one of those stupid crying dolls I want to beat the h*** out of it.  They were funny the first time, but that ended real quick.  Best one I ever saw was a crying doll being dragged by a rope behind a car...............now THAT'S entertainment.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Peeing dog is just as annoying.  

Not trying to be rude, just my opinion.

Don

Dave

Well if everyone hates em i guess i gotta find one too
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:

sirstude

The only one of any of those I liked is the set of legs and shoes sticking out from under a bagged car when it is on the ground.  And that one only works for a short time.  Does get peoples attention though.  Kind of fun to watch the reactions.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

WZ JUNK

I have the opposite.  I have a remote operated squirter just inside my grille bars on the old wz junk truck.  It will squirt about 20 feet.  Occasionally I get some pay back on a dog the happens to walk in front of the truck.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

chopped

And whats with the other look at me I'm so cute old pot with 'all the wife left me with  yada yada". I saw them both in Atlanta and a * crying doll.

Learpilot

Quote from: "chopped"And whats with the other look at me I'm so cute old pot with 'all the wife left me with  yada yada". I saw them both in Atlanta and a * crying doll.
The Car you saw was a Red 36 Ford Sedan with Flames pulling a Coke Cooler trailer.  Nobody saw the car for all the stuff around it.
Rick Harris

chopped

He may have had a pot, I didn't see his. That car was parked just down from me, I thought the trailer was sharp.

UGLY OLDS

Like they said Rick....It would detract attention from the car...The best use I've seen for a crying doll was a wheel chock when a guys parking brake didn't work...We do have a Shepard around here with a bladder problem but our local Fire Dept needs him ...It's grass fire season you see.... :shock:  :shock:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****