Report from the road

Started by phat rat, June 16, 2007, 08:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

Well been on the road since Mon a.m. The sleeper is working great as is the trailer. The trailer and truck are getting loaded up. So far I have, 42 Ford sedan complete, new repop model T pu bed, 2 49-53 Ford flathead motors and a bunch of extra parts to go along with them, such as starters, starter plates, bellhousings etc, kaiser rear license plate guard, 7 pair of 45 fin Buick brake drums. Might be more but right now I can't think of anything.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

1FATGMC

Quote from: "phat rat"Well been on the road since Mon a.m. The sleeper is working great as is the trailer. The trailer and truck are getting loaded up. So far I have, 42 Ford sedan complete, new repop model T pu bed, 2 49-53 Ford flathead motors and a bunch of extra parts to go along with them, such as starters, starter plates, bellhousings etc, kaiser rear license plate guard, 7 pair of 45 fin Buick brake drums. Might be more but right now I can't think of anything.

Where are you now???  Not going home until you get it filled up??  Going to use all of that stuff or just trying to fill the trailer  :twisted: .

Sounds like you are having fun and your ideas must be working well  :D ,

Sum

phat rat

I'm in Helena Mt. been visiting with Sirstude since yesterday afternoon. I'm going to a car show with him tomorrow, then leaving for another yard north of Great Falls Mt. Then I'm going to start heading east for home. At this time everything I've picked up is for sale. So yes I'm trying to fill things up, still have money left to spend.  :D

Hey Jack....If your travels take you thru Nebraska....The door is always open!........Have fun,Travel safe!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

phat rat

Quote from: "40"Hey Jack....If your travels take you thru Nebraska....The door is always open!........Have fun,Travel safe!

Thanks, I was there Mon and early Tues. The flatheads came from Kearny. I'll be going back through N.D. and Mn.

Scrap Fe

Jack,

If you get close to my area, stop in for a beer or other beverage.

My cell phone is (262) 408-0359.