Impala dies

Started by sirstude, June 16, 2007, 12:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
Quote from: "jusjunk"Doug check this out.. Im sure its a good fix for your Impala.
Dave :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1976-76-Chevrolet-Chevy-Impala-DONK-24s_W0QQitemZ300122360635QQihZ020QQcategoryZ6169QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ahhh....The perfect Michigan "Deer Hunting" vehicle...GREAT ground clearance...Goes anywhere.... :shock:  :shock:

:lol:  ~:)  :ha)  :lol:  ~:)  :ha)  :lol:  ~:)  :ha)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "jusjunk"Doug check this out.. Im sure its a good fix for your Impala.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1976-76-Chevrolet-Chevy-Impala-DONK-24s_W0QQitemZ300122360635QQihZ020QQcategoryZ6169QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ahhh....The perfect Michigan "Deer Hunting" vehicle...GREAT ground clearance...Goes anywhere.... :shock:  :shock:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Well Fans Mr Ugly just earned his new member status for TEAM SMART

Take a Bow and if i were you id go to your profile right away and get the team smart member on your signature..
Congrats..
Dave :lol:
ps: Its all right vance that would make a good woods crusier..

Inprimer

Quote from: "Lakota"I've had the same problems with Accel in the past.  Poor or sloppy idle, poor performance.  Believe it or not, I got better results from a junkyard HEI.
Had an Accel  ran good for 2 yrs suddenly it would die.  come to find out the accel was allowing oil up the shaft and getting into the modulator??? anyway after cleaning the inside it ran fine for a while. then tried to rebush the dist. found (according to some circles) that Accels are refurbished units and bushings are all oversized. Gave up and bought a new HEI and so far no more probs, may not be an answer for you, but I thought I"d share with you.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "jusjunk"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Well Fans Mr Ugly just earned his new member status for TEAM SMART

Take a Bow and if i were you id go to your profile right away and get the team smart member on your signature..
Congrats..
Dave :lol:
ps: Its all right vance that would make a good woods crusier..

Boy...This is scarey...Do I have to keep my head down :?:  Always watch behind me  :?: Be wary of strangers :?:  This is such an honor...What can I ever do to loose this new title  :?:  :?   Oh well...Prolly should have seen it coming  :oops:  :oops:

First I 'd like to thank the aca..... )bye(  )bye(  :-}
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

sirstude

Dave,  If it were just a different color, it would be perfect.  Possibly a pastel pink and yellow, do you think?  :lol:  :lol:

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "sirstude"Finally running right now.  I replaced the module in the distributor, changed carbs, changed plugs, changed coils, and checked for every possible vacuum leak known to man.  Nothing.  Today I stuck an HEI that I bought to use in the Olds and it runs great.  I don't know what broke in the Accel electronic, but is sure was weird.  Jack, it runs even better now with things set up right.

Doug

that is good news...

:T)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)