Louisville nationals

Started by 348tripower, June 15, 2007, 11:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

Quote from: Rayvyn
Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "Bob K"

QuoteHave a great time at the Nat's, this will be only the third one that I have ever missed.

What's that old saying about "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"?   You will be missed.

It'll be easier walking around the BBQ area now. We won't have to worry about him getting lost in the grass and getting stepped on... :-}  :D

:ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :b-d:
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

phat rat

Quote from: Rayvyn
Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "Bob K"

QuoteHave a great time at the Nat's, this will be only the third one that I have ever missed.

What's that old saying about "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"?   You will be missed.

It'll be easier walking around the BBQ area now. We won't have to worry about him getting lost in the grass and getting stepped on... :-}  :D

:shock: :roll:  :lol:  8)
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

nzsimon

I have no experience of this behavior at rodding events but have struck it many times at resorts especially from the Europeans who go down to the pool at daybreak and put towels on the loungers around the pool thereby reserving them for when they want them at 11

I just sit straight on the towel they are all the same being provided by the resort
When some angry french or german woman tries to tell me it is her chair I just calmly tell her she will have to fight me for it or get the hotel manager to explain to me why it is hers

I don't get pushed around easily

I did however have an experience at Disney land last year at the show after dark ( forget it's name)  this weird guy had a huge blanket spread out on the ground at the front at least an hour before the show and he was reserving this space for the people he had never met  who  he decided were going to be his guests that evening
I was with a Huge Samoan so we decided we were his guests he didn't argue
Just because it\'s written down doesn\'t make it true

reborn55

Hey Vance--you need someone to keep them ambulances running if they haven't been street rodded yet? :wink:
Don't care where I park.  Just go with a bunch of friends--get there kinda early--find a nice spot and enjoy ourselves and make some new friends.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "reborn55"Hey Vance--you need someone to keep them ambulances running if they haven't been street rodded yet? :wink:

Sure :D

my new "Supervisor" rig is begging for a blower  8)
2005 Tahoe

got a couple Medics that need some NOS to get 'em moving a little quicker :roll:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rayvyn"short dark and handsome mysteriously sexy biotch... :wink:  8)  :D

would ya settle for short, pale, and neurotic :?:  :-o

Vance

p.s.  I got yer "short clapper" hangin' right here :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****