Nother Video

Started by Carnut, June 11, 2007, 04:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnut

Here's a video from the 1992 Toy Run in Wichita, Ks.

Video 1992 Toy Run

Biker types might get a kick out of it.

Sorry again for the quality of my videos.

Would be curious if some Dialup type folks could check it out and see if it works for them.

UGLY OLDS

Tried it at 56K dial-up...took about 8 min to load  & then would not "play"....Prolly caused by my " Advanced Computor Skills" .... :lol:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Carnut

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Tried it at 56K dial-up...took about 8 min to load  & then would not "play"....Prolly caused by my " Advanced Computor Skills" .... :lol:

Thanks for the info, wasn't sure how it would work for regular folks.

Don't think any computer skills should be necessary, either it works or it don't work.

Guess I need to put a disclaimer on my video page that they don't work on slow connections.

I used to create several different video file formats, like .mpg and .avi and .rm but each expects the user to have a compatible player to work.

Since Youtube got so popular and seems to have standardized on Flash Video, I converted all my videos to .swf/.flv files figuring most folks can see the Youtube videos.

Oh well, guess I can't please everyone.

UGLY OLDS

Not to worry Don...Let someone else try it & advise before you condem your process...
Remember, my computer skills are limited to:
A...The "on" button.....
B ...The little point & shoot gizmo..( How come the arrow never change's direction??)
C ...Harass Dave per Vance & Bry's instructions.... :twisted:
D...BUY IT NOW :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****