Goodguys Indy

Started by WZ JUNK, June 04, 2007, 12:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I'll be there, at least saturday, may not have my car, There is a mechanical problem that is going to mean an engineering change.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

river1

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"
Quote from: "river1"i'll be arriving by plane around 4 thursday. i'll bring the arizona dry weather with me 8)

later jim

WOW

This is great news.  

John

me???  :roll:  :roll: or the dry weather );b(

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "river1"i'll be arriving by plane around 4 thursday. i'll bring the arizona dry weather with me 8)

later jim

You mean I can leave the Ark at home  :?:  :D  :D  :D   Gee...I never knew you had a " Pre-'72 " airplane.... :?  :?
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

msuguydon

Quote from: "reborn55"Sounds like everyone is prepared for the usual monsoons.  What happens if by some freak circumstance it doesn't rain.
We will be there in the 55 Thursday-Sunday.  Usually by the gate where everyone comes in.  fun to watch all the cars. :D

Current forecast for the weekend, like anyone believes the weather guy  :roll: , is calling for rain on Friday but nice weather Sat and Sun.
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

UGLY OLDS

For those of you that are as crazy about the weather as me, here's the site..Has a meeting place been decided yet  :?:  :?:  I'll be the slightly overweight, slightly balding & graying guy in the streetrod shirt with muddy shoes.... :shock:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Indianapolis&state=IN&site=IND

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"I'll be there, at least saturday, may not have my car, There is a mechanical problem that is going to mean an engineering change.

You sure thats not a Diaper change :-o  :-o
Dave

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I'll be there, at least saturday, may not have my car, There is a mechanical problem that is going to mean an engineering change.

You sure thats not a Diaper change :-o  :-o
Dave

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :!:

enjenjo

QuoteYou sure thats not a Diaper change  
Dave

Depends.... :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Bob K

later jim

Jim:

Give me a call when you get to the hotel and I'll come and get ya.

B :D B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

river1

Quote from: "Bob K"

later jim

Jim:

bob,

PM me your phone number i don't seem to have it.
see you tommorow

later jim

river1

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "Bob K"

later jim

Jim:

bob,

PM me your phone number i don't seem to have it.
see you tommorow

later jim

OR leave it at the front desk so i get it when i check in.

later jim

Bob K

Jim check your PM's

Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Dave

followed a guy down I94 tonite and tried to catch him. Looked like a dually and 2 customs on a goose neck trailer behind him .. I was running 80 and traffic wouldnt move so i never got a look. I was gonna stop and wash sue's car and when i got off the highway and headed to the car wash there at the gas station was wat looked like a hudson? no camera. Oh ya yhe dually with the cars wasnt waiting for anyone..Id guess he was at 80mph and not slowing down. We have a bike show here in town this weekend and i need the r&r so im staying home.. Also got a bday supprise for my youngest son... 30 years old. Hey Sue wheres my walker..............
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

msuguydon

Quote from: "jusjunk"followed a guy down I94 tonite and tried to catch him. Looked like a dually and 2 customs on a goose neck trailer behind him .. I was running 80 and traffic wouldnt move so i never got a look. I was gonna stop and wash sue's car and when i got off the highway and headed to the car wash there at the gas station was wat looked like a hudson? no camera. Oh ya yhe dually with the cars wasnt waiting for anyone..Id guess he was at 80mph and not slowing down. We have a bike show here in town this weekend and i need the r&r so im staying home.. Also got a bday supprise for my youngest son... 30 years old. Hey Sue wheres my walker..............
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Well that seals the deal for me... I am staying home too.  I need the time to scrub the barnacles off the hull of the Tuna Boat.
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

Beck

We had some showers on Fri. I thought I wouldn't get a sunburn because of the overcast. The sun did shine quite a bit between showers so I got burnt. I was cooked to the point of well done after all the sun on Sat so I headed for home. Lots of nice cars and some not so nice as always. The rat rods were there too.
On the way home the bottom tank of my radiator decided to crack at the mounting flange. Nothing serious. I drove it on home without problem. It continued to drip on the garage floor all night. I pulled everything apart today. Now I just have to find a welder to patch the aluminun tank. I have the machine but not the skill. A buddy of mine has the same radiator. His broke with 500 miles on it. Mine went 2000. I think there is a problem.
Hope everyone there had a good time.