Need advise where I could build such car.

Started by flea, May 31, 2007, 03:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flea

Hello all!

Could you give an advise where I could build such car.

This car should be an long automotive carriage for wedding days.
With high roof, wide open rear doors and 6 seats.
Two for newly-married, two for witnesses in one area. In front of each other. And place for the driver.

Engine should not be too powerful. It's normal, if it would be 1.8 to 2.5 liter motor. Not more than 200 hp.
Also suspension should be softer than on usual street rods.

Maybe it could be cabrio with a high and light fiber roof.

Prefer car based on Ford model T or Ford 4-door sedan.

Also it could be another variant. like 1953 Buick Hardtop

I want to know the price idea for each of this projects.
Also tell me about the time you need to construct one and also two of this cars.

Pics...

Kind regards,
Philipp
[/img]

donsrods

Ever notice these guys only come out at night??? :?  :?  :?  :shock:

Don

flea

Quote from: "donsrods"Ever notice these guys only come out at night??? :?  :?  :?  :shock:
Don

thanks. I know.
I could wait...

rumrumm

Anything can be converted into a stretched limo if you have the time and the skills to do it. My first reaction was build the Munster's car or something similar. But I'm afraid the Model T doors would be a little small for a woman in a wedding dress.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

flea

Quote from: "rumrumm"Anything can be converted into a stretched limo if you have the time and the skills to do it. My first reaction was build the Munster's car or something similar. But I'm afraid the Model T doors would be a little small for a woman in a wedding dress.

May be it's possible to make doors little bit wider?

GPster

Quote from: "flea"
Quote from: "rumrumm"Anything can be converted into a stretched limo if you have the time and the skills to do it. My first reaction was build the Munster's car or something similar. But I'm afraid the Model T doors would be a little small for a woman in a wedding dress.
May be it's possible to make doors little bit wider?
I don't know but maybe tudor doors are wide than fordor doors. On a "T" body the doors make up the whole side. Maybe all you'd have to do if the doors were a different width would be to lengthen the roof and subframe of the body and add more doors. The top of "T" frames are flat with no kick-ups so maybe for a frame you could use a frame from an old long wheelbase truck or maybe a school bus. If you weren't set on a body style. 1FATGMC has a '50s Chrysler (?) limo and you could add more doors to it. I don't think SCTA is going to come up with a class for it. GPster

donsrods

He's serious?   :oops:   Wow, I thought this was someone fooling around.  Sorry guy. :oops:  :oops:

Don

enjenjo

Where are you located? It might help to know so we have an idea what there is available.

A glass T body could be widened and lengthened to do what you want if you, or someone you know has the skills. You could then put this on a mini pickup chassis.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

flea

Quote from: "enjenjo"Where are you located? It might help to know so we have an idea what there is available.

A glass T body could be widened and lengthened to do what you want if you, or someone you know has the skills. You could then put this on a mini pickup chassis.

I'm at Saint-Petersburg Russia. I just need to know, who could make such car and for what cost. So I could order it later and import by myself in Russia .

Dave

The only way you can get a car like that is custom built. Hell we will build you one if you have enuff money. Id like 50 % down and then another 25% in 6 months with the balance at completion. If the final balance is not payed within 30 days the car is mine to do whatever i choose.  I will also need some blueprints of what you actually want. We can do anything but prints are needed.  You can check my references here and I can give you pics of the cars I have built. I just sold one 15 minutes ago for 42.5k
Dave

GPster

I'll just make a suggestion and you can decide if it's "off base" or not. I subscribe to a magazine called "Ol' Skool Rodz" and one of their technical writers is a man named Eddie Paul. His real work is that he builds "one off" vehicles that are used in the movie industry. One of the vehicles that he recently built, and he did a feature in the magazine on the build, was a full size version of a cartoon character that just happened to be a talking wrecker ( a car tow vehicle ). He had to up-scale the drawing of the cartoon character and make it an operatable vehicle. Even though its purpose is a display it was neat the way he did it. His cost might be astronomical but I wouldn't doubt that he could produce and would probably have the know-how to export it to you. He also produces/markets a line of body work tools and it comes from         WWW.EPINDUSTRIES.COM   . Congratulations on your mastering of our language. I never would have guessed your location. GPster

Rayvyn

You sure you're not the same FLEA that was booted off the HAMB a while back? The handle rings a bell from somewhere.
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

dragrcr50

ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

donsrods

Quote from: "Rayvyn"You sure you're not the same FLEA that was booted off the HAMB a while back? The handle rings a bell from somewhere.

Yeah, for some reason my ears when up when I saw the original post, then I felt like a dummy because it seemed he was serious.  Now, I'm not so sure.  The request and the manner it was laid out just didn't click somehow for me. :?  :?  :?

Don

flea

Quote from: "donsrods"
Quote from: "Rayvyn"You sure you're not the same FLEA that was booted off the HAMB a while back? The handle rings a bell from somewhere.

Yeah, for some reason my ears when up when I saw the original post, then I felt like a dummy because it seemed he was serious.  Now, I'm not so sure.  The request and the manner it was laid out just didn't click somehow for me. :?  :?  :?

Don

no, you should believe in my serious interest. I'm at first time here and "Flea" is just nickname for the internet. My name Philipp Lukmanov and I just try to find who could make the order. In what time and for what price. I will speak with investors with all of information regarding this project...