Ok who is going to coldwater this weekend??

Started by Dave, May 10, 2007, 06:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Looks like saturday for sue and i
Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow:

enjenjo

Don't look like I am going to make it. Saturday morning I have to run my parents up to Detroit Metro to catch a plane, then a local car show, and Sunday I have someone coming from out of town.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'm having a yard sale both days.  I've done some MAJOR cleaning out of both the basement and garage cabinets and rafters :shock: 17 years worth of built up crap outta here! :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

TwoChops

I'LL be showing my chopped 57 Buick there sat for the first time with paint on it.
           TwoChops

KustomLincolnLady

were planning sat for sure, not decided on sunday yet. wont' get there till late morning. have a few appts in the morn before we can leave  :wink:

Debb

Dave

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"were planning sat for sure, not decided on sunday yet. wont' get there till late morning. have a few appts in the morn before we can leave  :wink:

Debb

Ill look for ya saturday debb..
Dave :arrow:

KustomLincolnLady

well, as of right now it's up in the air if we can attend or not.

my Uncle (dads brother) was in a horrible accident last night, he was air lifted to the trauma center in FW. His tractor/mower flipped over on him, when my aunt found him he was pinned under it, after the neighbors and 2 truckers who stopped lifted the mower off him, he wasn't breathing had no pulse and was purple  :cry: .

so far what we know is he had internal bleeding, torn liver, collapsed lung and broken ribs. the bleeding, liver and lung have all been repaired as of now. He is on a ventalator and in a coma. His stats remained the same thru the night and i just left the hospital, they are going to ween him from the ventalator a tiny bit to see how he does.  he is iniating the breathing right now, which is reverse from last night!!!! good thing there also.

I should know more on our decison to go , hopefully tonight when we go back up. He has facial trauma and the concern now is how long he was out and if there will be any brain damage  :cry:

I think I am being tested and it sucks big time. he's strong and I hope he will pull thru. this is my "car guy" uncle  were pretty close

If we make it I'll hunt you and Bill up!!!

Debb

oldbobsign

Debb, that's unsettling news.  I know it seems otherwise right now, but God will never allow any situation to be more than you can endure.  My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Larry

Dave

Deb im praying for all of you... That really sucks.. If you cant make it you cant.. We will see you again..
Good Luck
Dave

enjenjo

Sorry to hear that Debb, you guys don't need that. I'm praying for you.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"Sorry to hear that Debb, you guys don't need that. I'm praying for you.

Thanks everyone, it must be working. they reduced his morphine a bit tonight to try to get him to respond, and he squeezed my aunts hand and opened his eyes and followed them around the end of the bed!!!
I will maybe get a little sleep tonight knowing hes doing a bit better. hopefully he will improve in the next 24 hrs like he has so far.

he is still on the ventalator for now. I haven't gone in to visit him yet, just been up there with the family. he is the spitting image of my dad and i didn't want to see him until he is off the ventalator, I have seen my mom dad and son on that and don't care to see him on it. my aunt told me that about 1/2 of the swelling has gone down from his face now too. she said he was much improved over last night when she went in. and feels i would be ok to visit him now. but i won't till hes off that. he was face down with the tractor on him so he had a lot of facial trauma.

thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers, we can sure use them.

as of now were thinking of going to the hosp tomorrow and doing some work around here, so we might come to the show on sunday. just not sure yet. I know most of you go on sat and not sunday. won't really be much fun if none of you are there.

debb

TwoChops

Debb -- glad to hear that your uncle is improving.
Hopefully he will continue to make a good recovery.
Thinking of you during these stressful times --
 Bill

Dave

Well Sue and I made the trip. I went thru the swap but didnt buy anything..Got back to the car and the NSRA guys were there wanting to inspect my coupe.. It always passes and it did again. Ran into some other friends and did the b/s thing for a couple hours. Took one more walk around and saw the Lincoln but no sign of Rob or Debb :(  We looked 3 times for them.. Headed out about 2:30 stopped in jonesville for a cocktail and an appetiser.Ive been wanting to check this place out and we quickly found thats all we could afford and maybe not really.. Wondered why there were menu's on the table next to us and they carried ours out.  :?: Next stop was the harley shop to get Sue a couple t shirts for mothers day.. She said thats better than flowers..
The coupe ran great and we got some nice compliments but dammm.. I left the camera laying here on the desk...
Dave

TwoChops

Was there Sat.,Buick looked nice and low setting in the grass.
Was asked if I had bags on it ? Said no but I got bags in it.
         Bill

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "TwoChops"Was there Sat.,Buick looked nice and low setting in the grass.
Was asked if I had bags on it ? Said no but I got bags in it.
         Bill

Bill...That's bad...... :lol:  :lol:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****