Started by J Man, April 29, 2007, 02:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Well, all that matters is your happy where you are (i hope)  

hey whats this ford wagon that you have that might be for sale soon?  since your close now it might be something to look into!!  :lol:

Debb

HotRodLadyCrusr

Welcome aboard.  Friendly bunch here.  You'll like it alot.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

EMSjunkie

Howdy Jason.
welcome to the RRT. hope ya hang around a while, lots of great info and great folks here. I'm the Texan with the 1917 C-cab :-o
Joe is right, don't really know what direction to go with it. :?

Team Smart is a very elite fraternal organization with high standards and morals. only  the truly worthy are even considered for membership. :roll:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Team Smart is a very elite fraternal organization with high standards and morals. only  the truly worthy are even considered for membership. :roll:

Vance

Now I have really heard it all!!!!!!!!!!  Jason, just when you thought it was safe to take your boots off :twisted:

oh brother.....

Debb

phat rat

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Team Smart is a very elite fraternal organization with high standards and morals. only  the truly worthy are even considered for membership. :roll:

Vance

Now I have really heard it all!!!!!!!!!!  Jason, just when you thought it was safe to take your boots off :twisted:

oh brother.....

Debb

Hey Deb sounds as though you're thinking the same way I am.

GLAD I"M NOT WORTHY :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

UGLY OLDS

Team Smart is a very elite fraternal organization with high standards and morals. only  the truly worthy are even considered for membership. :roll:

JASON  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:   Grab your wallet  :!:  :!:  :!: NOW :!:  :!: Don't sign ANYTHING :!:  :!:  :!:    ( And be verwy-verwy careful  where you step)... :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

dragrcr50

Hell O jason, good times here and any kool car is ok ,  on another subject an old buddie of mine just retired as a mill wright at the foundry in defiance , ever hear of the Hoser, gary prehauser...???  loudmouth yankee  to us in okla, haha..............sam
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

J Man

Quote from: "dragrcr50"Hell O jason, good times here and any kool car is ok ,  on another subject an old buddie of mine just retired as a mill wright at the foundry in defiance , ever hear of the Hoser, gary prehauser...???  loudmouth yankee  to us in okla, haha..............sam

I just started the in January, hopefully it will be the last plant I have to transfer to. This is #4 for me. Your friend probibly retired before I got there