so the Ladies have a good idea, AGAIN

Started by KustomLincolnLady, April 15, 2007, 10:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

When can we expect to see our POWDER ROOM????  :lol:

We were talking on sat and think we need one, the guys have the Throne room  :P

This would give us a good place to hang out and maybe get some of the women who don't post involved.

Pretty please  :wink:

From the Powder Room Girls  :wink:

slocrow

Maybe it should be called the N ational A utomotive G uild powder room..............................OK, OK, OK, I'm just trying to be funny, :) as it hasn't been 48 hours since contrived.
"so the Ladies have a good idea, AGAIN"............I forgot, what was the last one, marriage? :wink:
Yeah I know  :evil: but it's another cold, overcast morning at "the best location in the nation" and I didn't sleep well........................Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

oldbobsign

I heard all about this on the way back Saturday and think it's a GREAT idea.  You think I was a lurker before.... :lol:

slocrow

Quote from: "oldbobsign"I heard all about this on the way back Saturday and think it's a GREAT idea.  You think I was a lurker before.... :lol:
Larry, I was told that we (the guys) wouldn't be allowed in. Kind of like the "he man women haters club", only the ladies version.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "oldbobsign"I heard all about this on the way back Saturday and think it's a GREAT idea.  You think I was a lurker before.... :lol:
Larry, I was told that we (the guys) wouldn't be allowed in. Kind of like the "he man women haters club", only the ladies version.

Your a fast learner Frank  :lol:   J/K  :wink:

:shock:  gee Frank were not just a bit bitter about something are we  :wink:

also Photo L-R  Trinka (Miss Kitty), Linda (Mrs Gpster for now), Debb (KLL), Denise (HRLC) and Sue (Mrs JusJunk for now)

I didn't have the pic that included Cindy on my camera  :cry:  and Cheryl was in the house with Shelby our HotRodGirl !!

Hope is that the other wives will join in a bit.

Humm its taking a while I don't see the Powder Room yet!!!!!!!! :wink:

phat rat

Quote from: "slocrow"Maybe it should be called the N ational A utomotive G uild powder room..............................OK, OK, OK, I'm just trying to be funny, :) as it hasn't been 48 hours since contrived.
"so the Ladies have a good idea, AGAIN"............I forgot, what was the last one, marriage? :wink:
Yeah I know  :evil: but it's another cold, overcast morning at "the best location in the nation" and I didn't sleep well........................Frank

:ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)

Think a PW'd version was also heard
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

chopped

How bout calling it the kitchen. And where is my dinner? :lol:

phat46

Quote from: "chopped"How bout calling it the kitchen. And where is my dinner? :lol:

INCOMING!!!!   :shock:

Dave

Quote from: "chopped"How bout calling it the kitchen. And where is my dinner? :lol:

Its prolly a good thing your in georgia and not here but ill bet your ears are still ringing.. Thats the dumbest thing ive ever seen typed  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Ask the guys about  Sue letting my bring my testicales to the bbq rebuild :wink:  
Dave 8)  8)

papastoyss

How many times did you say you had been married & divorced?
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

slocrow

I love it!!!!!!!What's the heat & kitchen phrase, "If you can't stand the heat, ask for your cahonies back".  :lol: What about that Dave?

phat rat

I realize I'm asking for it, but!  :roll: Since when has the board been segregated? :-o  There's nothing saying that any part of this board is male or female only. What would be your reaction if we wanted a forumn that excluded you? Probably this :evil: Let it fly. But before you let too much fly just remember at no time in my memory has anything been done with the intention of making you feel unwelcome or excluded

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"

Its prolly a good thing your in georgia and not here but ill bet your ears are still ringing.. Thats the dumbest thing ive ever seen typed  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Ask the guys about  Sue letting my bring my testicales to the bbq rebuild :wink:  
Dave 8)  8)

His testies were there alright...................in Sue's purse :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "phat rat"I realize I'm asking for it, but!  :roll: Since when has the board been segregated? :-o  There's nothing saying that any part of this board is male or female only. What would be your reaction if we wanted a forumn that excluded you? Probably this :evil: Let it fly. But before you let too much fly just remember at no time in my memory has anything been done with the intention of making you feel unwelcome or excluded

Jack, not meant that way at all. Sat some of us girls went to a garden shop, on the way were were talking about Linda posting pics of her water garden that Joe made her, then denise said we ought to have a powder room so we can talk about NONE car stuff with each other, like you guys have the "throne room"  maybe you have never been there.

then we just started laughing and said yeah no men allowed, but of course we would never do that :wink:

we like MEN, LOL

Debb

phat rat

Yes I go to the Throne Room. It's where all the real B.S. happens along with anything not car oriented. Not trying to start anything but my understanding is that the board is for everyone nothing sexist about it. Personally as far as I'm conserned post the water garden pics there or e-mail them to each other. I really don't think anyone is going to object to posting pics of things like that in the Throne Room. If they do ignore them and tell if they don't like it don't look