hello!

Started by Low87, May 03, 2004, 05:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low87

Not sure who's still around from the original crew, but 'HI!' to all.  Guess I've been gone since the board moved.  I'm back in Tulsa (Broken Arrow actually), married & paying for a house.  I still have my 87, I've done a few things to it.
I'm picking up a 77 2wd Blazer tonight, guess I'm moving in the right direction as far as vintage goes.  
Hope everyone is still well, is Carps still hanging around?

For you originals;

Ajax ~ RIP (there's no substitute for cubic inches)

Rayvyn

What the heck is a Carps?
That's an ugly sloped nose mud sucking fish to those northern folks. Kinda tastes like eating out of a dumpster.

Carps?
He runs out of here like Mexican water through a tourist in Tijuana.
Ain't seen that gangly fur faced mongrel in a month of Sundays on here. Ol Carpsipoo doesn't say a word anymore. His lawyer and his 2' straw huzzy seem to do all his speakin' for him anymore.

Ever since I e-mailed him and told him I got my ETA entry authorization from the Aussie Guv'mint I haven't seen hide nor hair of him. Come to think of it, when you see him, he's All hide and hair...

How's it goin' truck dude? Long time no hear...Married??
Just when you thought you were just getting started, now you're finished...!!! :wink:  :D  :D  :D

You still in school, or is that all done with?

Don't be a stranger...

T R
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Fat Cat

Long time no hear, Greg.  Carps still hangs out here, but his job keeps him off most of the time. Just ignore that pesty Rayvyn fellow he seems to be a little bit of a trouble maker :lol:  and feels the need to encourage enjenjo. Which is not a good thing. :x

Dave

Quote from: "Low87"Not sure who's still around from the original crew, but 'HI!' to all.  Guess I've been gone since the board moved.  I'm back in Tulsa (Broken Arrow actually), married & paying for a house.  I still have my 87, I've done a few things to it.
I'm picking up a 77 2wd Blazer tonight, guess I'm moving in the right direction as far as vintage goes.  
Hope everyone is still well, is Carps still hanging around?

For you originals;

Ajax ~ RIP (there's no substitute for cubic inches)

Good seeing ya here again... Married? wow..
Dave

Pep

Well there's a name from the past...good to hear you're well and alive....married aye, next you'll be telling us you're a father....Carps is still around and we still have a little banter now and again but its all in good nature. I don't think we could get away with much on the new board...Shame in some respects cause it would liven the place up a bit :wink:
See Ya
Pep

buffalo bob

Low 87, long time gone.  Nice to hear an other from the old board.  I just lurk anymore.  Now if Dr. Chop would drop by.

river1

hey now that is a name from the past.

welcome back home!!

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Low87

That brought a smile to my face to see those names!
I still talk to Capt Kaos on the Chevy truck message board.

I've been married almost a year.  I caught the one that got away, the girl I liked all through high school but she always had a boyfriend.  Moving home was good!  I'm a father, my wife has a 5 yr old daughter I count as my own.  She likes to help me in the garage & play in the nuts & bolts bin.  She rode home with me last night picking up the 77 Blazer & asked if we could keep it long enough for her to drive it.  Good kid!

I finished school in 2000, been working.  Office job 50 hrs/week then off to do my side business evenings & weekends.

Fat Cat, you know what show makes me think of you and your Dad?  American Chopper.  For some reason I picture you two when I see that show.

Dr Chop, there's a man long gone too.  He disappeared from IM a long time ago.

Cword

Low87, Welcome back.

And congratulations on your acomplishments while you were away from the board.  

Mike Siewert
--

enjenjo

QuoteFat Cat, you know what show makes me think of you and your Dad? American Chopper. For some reason I picture you two when I see that show.

Well it's close, but I am much better looking, more even tempered, and smarter than Paul. I am also a slob in the shop. Of course, Fatcat is not as good looking as Pauly, and drools a lot, but we have fun. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Well I'm not a blast from the past so to speak, just a "newbie" of sorts compared to lots of others, but I'd like to say welcome back.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"
QuoteFat Cat, you know what show makes me think of you and your Dad? American Chopper. For some reason I picture you two when I see that show.

Well it's close, but I am much better looking, more even tempered, and smarter than Paul. I am also a slob in the shop. Of course, Fatcat is not as good looking as Pauly, and drools a lot, but we have fun. :lol:

I was picturing the cat as more like mikey?
Dave

Fat Cat

Quote from: "N8DC"I was picturing the cat as more like mikey?
Dave

Nope I ain't that talented :lol:  :lol:

Dave

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "N8DC"I was picturing the cat as more like mikey?
Dave

Nope I ain't that talented :lol:  :lol:

Well at least you admit it..
Dave