pictures from shows in the past week or so

Started by DRD57, April 10, 2007, 12:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

As always Don, great shots and thanks for sharing

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

BFS57

Don;
What great photos! Man, I would like to know what camera w/memory you have that can take that many shots? They always look so clean and clear!
Keep it up! I'm always amazed to see how many cars there are at these shows as well as you don't see the same cars at the different shows!
Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Bruce

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Okiedokie

Thanks for the great shots once more Don. Feels almost like we're there. Really enjoy what seems to be an abundance of "well aged"" vehicles. Joe

DRD57

Quote from: "BFS57"Don;
What great photos! Man, I would like to know what camera w/memory you have that can take that many shots? They always look so clean and clear!
Keep it up! I'm always amazed to see how many cars there are at these shows as well as you don't see the same cars at the different shows!
Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Bruce

I use a 6.0 megapixel Olympus. There are a couple of tricks to this digital photo stuff. First, I've been told you can only see 72 dpi on a computer screen so, taking pictures at higher resolution is not necessary if you're not planning on printing them or having photo prints made. Second, there are several inexpensive software programs that help you "improve" the photos once they're on the computer. I use freeware called EZ Thumbs to resize all the shots to the size I put on the site and I use Arcsoft, which came bundled with my computer when I bought it, to sharpen or lighten the shots as needed. And finally it helps to take the pictures with the light source at your back and make sure you get the whole subject within the frame without anything or anyone in the way.

DRD57

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Don, will you be attending Paso??

That's the plan.

river1

Quote from: "DRD57"make sure you get the whole subject within the frame without anything or ANYONE in the way.

which is harder then it seems

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

BFS57

Don;
Thanks for the info. I'm off to get me a new digital camera!
How much memory do you use? Want to make sure I get enough to get the job done!
Thanks again for the pix, and information. I don't get to go to shows enough because of job  but your photos always make me feel like I'm right there!

Bruce

msuguydon

It's nice to see pictures of cars with shiny paint,  I get a little tired of looking at black cars with red wheels on other sites.  Nice job!
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

DRD57

Quote from: "BFS57"Don;
Thanks for the info. I'm off to get me a new digital camera!
How much memory do you use? Want to make sure I get enough to get the job done!
Thanks again for the pix, and information. I don't get to go to shows enough because of job  but your photos always make me feel like I'm right there!

Bruce

I can get over 900 shots on a 256meg chip. 512 meg and 1 gig chips are also available for this camera at reasonable prices. I just saw the 1 gig chip at Costco the other day for about $25.

I enjoyed the "Virtual" Show.....Thanks!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"