What happened to chat last nite?

Started by Dave, April 05, 2007, 07:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I never saw a post for it .. Has it been moved.. I looked only vance and Jack i think it was checked in..
Dave

GPster

If I have my facts straight, Frank and family are "Striking" out in Las Vegas. I think this past Tuesday was when their trip to the Family Bowling Tournament was to happen. Being at Las Vegas time there was probably a lot of stuff that still needed to be done. I'd keep my mouth shut though, I believe he can still check on us through "Brother Love's" computor. Probably thought he needed a rest in preparation of the BBQ rebuild. No more interest and understanding than he got Sunday night. he's probably wondering if it's safe to leave us alone. GPster

Dave

Ahhh. Ok joe i didnt realize he was out of town. I gotta run to ohio and pick up some things ill get back with you later..
Dave :wink:

enjenjo

Joe's right. At normal chat time, I was about half way between Reno, and Las Vegas.  We bowled in the USBC National Tournament, had a ball, didn't place. My tournament average was about 20 pins below my normal average. I could explain why, but then I'd have to kill you. :lol: I'll do it again.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.