Is this the place for an Intro?

Started by panhead_pete, March 31, 2007, 09:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrcr50

welcome pete, I have sent a couple of gassers to perth, shane delaforce???  keep us posted on your progress..........
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "panhead_pete"Thanks guys, appreciate the warm welcome. Hopefully I can contribute as I learn.

There's some girls in here too  :wink:  LOL  Welcome aboard!!!! Its fun here too :)

Debb

panhead_pete

Sorry guys just need another post so I can do the members rides post :)

Does Brootal post here, I bet he does :)

panhead_pete

Dave

Keep trying pete.. By the way welcome to the board and be carefull we got a couple fruit cakes out here. I wont name any names though.. Hey if you really want to get a pic up pm me and ill shoot you my email and ill post one for ya.. Or .. keep posting !
Dave

panhead_pete

Quote from: "jusjunk"Keep trying pete.. By the way welcome to the board and be carefull we got a couple fruit cakes out here. I wont name any names though.. Hey if you really want to get a pic up pm me and ill shoot you my email and ill post one for ya.. Or .. keep posting !
Dave

Its cool, got it sorted. Actually needed 6 posts. Thanks for the offer of help and the warning :)