Is this the place for an Intro?

Started by panhead_pete, March 31, 2007, 09:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

panhead_pete

After lurking for a while and then being spurned into action by a lurking post I thought I best say hi. Im not sure how much I will be able to contibute as I have only had my rod a few months after 8 months of aborted attemots to build one, but Im here now. Here's a pic of my current ride and the next project. The 32 has 302/C4/9" as is a cruiser with 2.72 gears in the rear. The 1/4 and maybe salt has bitten me so the tudor will be built to go faster.

Oh, will post photos after my 7 days probabtion  :D

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "panhead_pete"After lurking for a while and then being spurned into action by a lurking post I thought I best say hi. Im not sure how much I will be able to contibute as I have only had my rod a few months after 8 months of aborted attemots to build one, but Im here now. Here's a pic of my current ride and the next project. The 32 has 302/C4/9" as is a cruiser with 2.72 gears in the rear. The 1/4 and maybe salt has bitten me so the tudor will be built to go faster.

Oh, will post photos after my 7 days probabtion  :D

welcome aboard the RRT board.

We had problems with spam nudie sex photos being posted by spam bots & spammers... that is the reason for newbies are not allowed to post photos .
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

panhead_pete

No drama and ceratinly no offence taken. I best be careful what I post when I do then  :D  :D

58 Yeoman

You picked the right spot, Pete, and welcome to the site.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "panhead_pete"No drama and ceratinly no offence taken. I best be careful what I post when I do then  :D  :D

When you can post photos ....... we have a members rides section to post photos in..... each member has a photo album area too!
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

parklane

Welcome Pete. U'll like it here..................good people and lots of knowledge that they don't mind sharing.  8)  :D

John :shock:
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

UGLY OLDS

1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

zzebby

Welcome Pete.
As the others said,  good tech advice with no drama.   Some good natured ribbing is always a smile when you need it.

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fuzzy

No billet for this kid!

Bib_Overalls

An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

grazza

Welcome Pete, hey haven't we done this some other place before???? :wink:  
Oh yea and none of those pix from the thread you and Charles got me involved in either mate.  :arrow:  :roll:  :wink:
Graeme
My Mind Is A Dangerous Place
I Should not be allowed to wander through there alone

EMSjunkie

Welcome Pete.

sit a spell, learn a little, teach a little.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

panhead_pete

Thanks guys, appreciate the warm welcome. Hopefully I can contribute as I learn.