I love cars..

Started by Dave, March 21, 2007, 08:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "slocrow"NO! We just have the general fund. She has half of what I've got and I of course have 1/2 of what she has, ......................which is of course is 1/2 of what I had. :roll:

WTF   where is this going :?:  :?:  :?:
Dave
OK, so I've corrected my response post to Jack to include the for going messages, so that  :? Dave can follow along............ :lol:
By the way, I think I see my brake light on.......................... :roll:

Thanks your a ok .. I dont care what Jack says about you. Sorry i kinda missed that part..
Joe ,,,,she cant ride a bike and she is scared to drive the coupe..
Dave

She has a card of her own....The unfortunate part is that it has my account # printed on it!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Dave

Quote from: "40"She has a card of her own....The unfortunate part is that it has my account # printed on it!

This is kinda interesting.. Im on my wifes credit card :?: I dont even have one of my own.
Dave :wink:

enjenjo

Quote from: "40"She has a card of her own....The unfortunate part is that it has my account # printed on it!

This is kinda interesting.. Im on my wifes credit card :?: I dont even have one of my own.

Me too dave, I can't get credit either.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Quote from: "enjenjo"

Me too dave, I can't get credit either.

:ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Beck

I'm lucky. My wife has her own card and her own money. She just uses my checkbook to get both. :evil:

Dave

Hey I can get credit it just happened the wrong way..  :lol:  :lol: Sue got a new grand prix tonite. Well new used but its a 2006. She always complains cause i get new truck so what the hell. She will pick it up tomorrow. Now heres the funny part. I drove the malibu to my doctors appointment and to the chevy dealer and the check engine light stayed on the whole time. I looked at a mailbu maxx and the grand prix and called sue and told her to stop in and i thought she would like the G/P best. She stopped .. we made the deal and I took my truck and she took the malibu.  She called me and asked me when the check engine light went out  :?:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I told her right after she bought the new used car cept she didnt know it till she fired up the old one............. :wink: Im thinking still it was bad gas or the cap wasnt tite cause i re seated it before i left work .. Like off and back on. Ya never know though. I really like the G/P though its sweeeeeet.
Dave

EMSjunkie

Bad gas never made my "check engine" lite come on...................but it sure did a number on my "exhaust emmissions" :shock:  :oops:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Bad gas never made my "check engine" lite come on...................but it sure did a number on my "exhaust emmissions" :shock:  :oops:

Vance

Ill tell ya with all the meds im on i should convert my rearend to a methane plant and run my car on it. Its a good thing i dont have an O2 sensor :lol:  :lol:
Dave :arrow:

Jbird

I know the feeling. The side effects of alll the meds I'm on, gives me the ability to phart the William Tell Overture a couple of times a day.

I bought one of them small Mac scanners a few years ago, it was about 300 clams. It will scan anything W/OBD11, 96 or newer, it has paid for itself a few times over. Sometimes cars just fix themselves, some cars take a few ignition cycles to turn off the MIL light after the problem has been fixed, it could have been the gas cap.  Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

EMSjunkie

The Mrs. daily driver is a 2000 Ford Explorer Sport.

check engine lite has been on for about 4-5 months now.
have had it scanned 3-4 times.......no codes :shock:

"I dunno, she fell in a well, her eyes went crossed, got kicked in the head by a mule, they straightened up..............I dunno"   :?

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****