RRT Dinner Party Friday the 13th....and your invited

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, March 20, 2007, 09:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

HEY :shock:  Take it easy not all of us are that old :wink:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "phat rat"Is that at the Days Inn? If so it should be a lively place Fri. and Sat nights. That's where  Charley, OBT, Da Cro and myself are staying.

I'm booked there from friday until tueday. I stay up late and get up early so if yuns can hang...Unless there's a party, then I stay up later... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Rayvyn

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"I'm a coming and I'm bringing Charlie, so stock in some extra beer, my favorite brand is FREE!

LOL FREE!!, Rob and I will be there, unless our passenger doesn't want to come  :wink:   Bry,  you good with that?  

Hey did I happen to leave my Turq and purple scarf at your house during autorama?  :cry: I can't find it anywhere, my friend from Fl made me that. Last I remember having it was Canton or Cobo.

Debb

I'm cool with that. Free food and beer and taxi service; why would I miss it... :?:  :D  I just wanna know who's wearing the grass Tiki skirt and whether liquor will be involved... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

phat rat

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"I'm a coming and I'm bringing Charlie, so stock in some extra beer, my favorite brand is FREE!

LOL FREE!!, Rob and I will be there, unless our passenger doesn't want to come  :wink:   Bry,  you good with that?  

Hey did I happen to leave my Turq and purple scarf at your house during autorama?  :cry: I can't find it anywhere, my friend from Fl made me that. Last I remember having it was Canton or Cobo.

Debb

I'm cool with that. Free food and beer and taxi service; why would I miss it... :?:  :D  I just wanna know who's wearing the grass Tiki skirt and whether liquor will be involved... :D

Ya could probably get Kenny to do that  :lol:  But do you want to?:shock:

HotRodLadyCrusr

It's time to plan my menu and shop.  This is the list I have.  Any others plan on joining us for Friday nite dinner?  Any wifes or girlfriends or Shelbys? :lol:

SirStude
EMSjunkie
CharlieChops
OBT
Gpster and Linda
Enjenjo
KustomLincolnLady
EyeCandy  :wink:
Rayvyn
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

slocrow

Quote from: "phat rat"OK I'll bite. Who's EyeCandy?
Not you big boy........................
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat rat

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"It's time to plan my menu and shop.  This is the list I have.  Any others plan on joining us for Friday nite dinner?  Any wifes or girlfriends or Shelbys? :lol:

SirStude
EMSjunkie
CharlieChops
OBT
Gpster and Linda
Enjenjo
KustomLincolnLady
Rayvyn

ya might wanna add the Mrs...........just in case I can tear her away from the new grandbaby :lol:

see y'all in a few days 8)  8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "phat rat"OK I'll bite. Who's EyeCandy?

Don't go there Jack, LOL   I'll let Denise explain that  :lol:

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"It's time to plan my menu and shop.  This is the list I have.  Any others plan on joining us for Friday nite dinner?  Any wifes or girlfriends or Shelbys? :lol:

SirStude
EMSjunkie
Mrs EMS
CharlieChops
OBT
Gpster and Linda
Enjenjo
Mrs Enjenjo (Cheryl)
KustomLincolnLady
Rayvyn
OldBobSign

I updated the list, anyone else??
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fat Cat

It looks like it will be just Miss Kitty and myself. Shelby has plans for friday night.

SWMBO

Hey Darlin' is there anything you would like us to bring? Let me know pleassssse!!!!  See y'all soon.   :wink: