RRT Dinner Party Friday the 13th....and your invited

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, March 20, 2007, 09:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

That'd be Friday April 13th in Livonia Michigan.  All are invited and welcome.

A group of RRT folks are planning on visiting the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn that day with folks coming back to my place about 12 miles away for dinner afterwards.  I just wanted to extend the invite to those that might live close but aren't heading to the museum.  You are more the welcome to come over for dinner and alittle bench racing that night.

Anytime after 5:30.  Horse-overies will be served from 5:30 till 7pm and dinner will follow at 7pm.  I'll have pop and beer but feel free to bring your own if you'd like.  Not sure what I am serving for dinner, depends on the number of folks but trust me it will be yummy.

I do have extra beds if anyone would like to spend the nite then travel together Saturday morning to Franks place in Delta OH approx 1 1/4 hours away for the BBQ trailer re-fresher.  OR there is a Comfort Inn four blocks from my place (on Buckingham in Livonia)

I do need a head count for dinner so when you've made up your mind your attending will you please post a positive response on this thread, no later then the 10th so I can shop for food.

We have a few out of towners that will be joining us therefore I'd like to make this a special night for them with good friends, good food and wonderful conversation.......before we put them to work! :lol:

29129 Oriole
Livonia, MI 48154

734-673-6930
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

phat rat

Horse overies? Why not Rocky Mountain Oysters?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

brti

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"That'd be Friday April 13th in Livonia Michigan.  All are invited and welcome.

A group of RRT folks are planning on visiting the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn that day with folks coming back to my place about 12 miles away for dinner afterwards.  I just wanted to extend the invite to those that might live close but aren't heading to the museum.  You are more the welcome to come over for dinner and alittle bench racing that night.

Anytime after 5:30.  Horse-overies will be served from 5:30 till 7pm and dinner will follow at 7pm.  I'll have pop and beer but feel free to bring your own if you'd like.  Not sure what I am serving for dinner, depends on the number of folks but trust me it will be yummy.

I do have extra beds if anyone would like to spend the nite then travel together Saturday morning to Franks place in Delta OH approx 1 1/4 hours away for the BBQ trailer re-fresher.  OR there is a Comfort Inn four blocks from my place (on Buckingham in Livonia)

I do need a head count for dinner so when you've made up your mind your attending will you please post a positive response on this thread, no later then the 10th so I can shop for food.

We have a few out of towners that will be joining us therefore I'd like to make this a special night for them with good friends, good food and wonderful conversation.......before we put them to work! :lol:

29129 Oriole
Livonia, MI 48154

734-673-6930

That is very nice of you to invite us but............ I was wondering,,,,,,,, is that frozen beer still floating around your place?????
         Hope you have a great time..............................
what\'s that noise,,,,,, never mind I\'ll check it later

sirstude

Count me in of course.  Sure glad I don't drink beer anymore. :wink:

And thanks for the effort.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "phat rat"Horse overies? Why not Rocky Mountain Oysters?

Now yer talkin' :D  :D

cold beer and fried nuts...............YEA BABY  :!:  :!:  :!:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"

cold beer and fried nuts...............YEA BABY  :!:  :!:  :!:

Vance

REALLY cold beer  :lol:

I do still have the beer that was previously frozen BUT folks are more then welcome to bring their own.  :wink:  I also have a tray of jello shots and some hard liquor under the bar.  There will also be plenty of pop and water too.  Might even make some lemonaide in my new tiki hut beverage dispenser. 8)

Charlie Chops 1940

OBT and I will be ther for the festivities.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

GPster

Linda and I are planning on being there. We are either going to drive behind Enjenjo's car or be stuck between the wheel tubs in the back seat of the "Pink" car. GPster

enjenjo

I'll be there, with "others" I'll let you know how many in a few days.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Ohio Blue Tip

I'm a coming and I'm bringing Charlie, so stock in some extra beer, my favorite brand is FREE!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"I'm a coming and I'm bringing Charlie, so stock in some extra beer, my favorite brand is FREE!

LOL FREE!!, Rob and I will be there, unless our passenger doesn't want to come  :wink:   Bry,  you good with that?  

Hey did I happen to leave my Turq and purple scarf at your house during autorama?  :cry: I can't find it anywhere, my friend from Fl made me that. Last I remember having it was Canton or Cobo.

Debb

HotRodLadyCrusr

I haven't seen it sweetie.  But your more then welcome to look under the guest room bed or wherever your coat was.

Do you, Rob and Bry want to sleep here on Friday nite?  I've got plenty of beds.  We could then cruz to Enjenjos en masse.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I haven't seen it sweetie.  But your more then welcome to look under the guest room bed or wherever your coat was.

Do you, Rob and Bry want to sleep here on Friday nite?  I've got plenty of beds.  We could then cruz to Enjenjos en masse.

I found it today!!!!  LOL  

I can't speak for Bry, but we have a room fri night at the hotel in swanton, I know Bry has one there also, his is for Fri and Sat ?  maybe more days I'm not sure.
Thanks for the offer though  :P

Do you want me to bring anything? It will have to be something that can keep in the car all day , Let me know.

Debb

phat rat

Is that at the Days Inn? If so it should be a lively place Fri. and Sat nights. That's where  Charley, OBT, Da Cro and myself are staying.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "phat rat"Is that at the Days Inn? If so it should be a lively place Fri. and Sat nights. That's where  Charley, OBT, Da Cro and myself are staying.

That would be the one!!!  I think Gpster and Linda are there too? :lol:
I didn't reserve for sat night, but we could probably always change our minds. I just figured you guys (well some of you) would be in bed by 9  :P  :wink: