wiper motor for a Model A??

Started by oiler, March 20, 2007, 03:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dustyrustee

thank you so much for the reply canuck and for the helpful/interesting wiper links.....

chimp koose

Dustyrustee,I didn't realise you were building an Anglia . What year is yours,I am building a 49. My wiper motor came from an 81 ford courier truck. I use it to drive the stock Anglia wiper assembly in place of the old vacuum setup. the drive motor is tucked under the cowl on the drivers side.

dustyrustee

Quote from: "chimp koose"Dustyrustee,I didn't realise you were building an Anglia . What year is yours,I am building a 49. My wiper motor came from an 81 ford courier truck. I use it to drive the stock Anglia wiper assembly in place of the old vacuum setup. the drive motor is tucked under the cowl on the drivers side.

actually chimp, it is already built....but I have it torn down right now and am going to make new chassis and front suspension....when I get the energy happening...It is a 1958 Thames 1/4 ton van...pro-street gasser...have tried to attach couple pics...hope they come through..ps:am in Edmonton.

[/img]

chimp koose

Neat car.I may be racing in Edmonton in a few weeks.We run a low 10's Marquis station wagon.

mcdonald

I don,t no if you had the Austin Marena that had cable wipers ,thay are the ones i used on my Cobra and it has 3 wipers and i will be using them in my 32 3window coupe thay are easy to mount .---Lindsay

Deuce

The VW Thing wiper motor looks interesting ....   :)
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?