Anyone else having password troubles?

Started by Normspeed, March 19, 2007, 09:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Normspeed

During the day the forum started to run really slow, then I couldn't get in at all.  Then it forgot my password.  Had to request a new password to get in tonight.  I notice almost everyone viewing right now is a Guest.  Has the server been experiencing the hiccups today? :?:

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Normspeed"During the day the forum started to run really slow, then I couldn't get in at all.  Then it forgot my password.  Had to request a new password to get in tonight.  I notice almost everyone viewing right now is a Guest.  Has the server been experiencing the hiccups today? :?:

Don't know about the server. Everything worked ok for me; got right in.
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Fat Cat

Well I noticed it running slow earlier but contributed that to my connection. And as for the guests it is more likely that the search engines and the spam trawlers are hitting it right now. That is actually pretty typical for the spammers. In the last week I have added over 300 email domains to the list of not allowed domains for signup.

Grandadeo

FatCat, regarding my PM to you - Oh Nevermind.  Looks like ol' Normspeed fingered it out.  Thanks

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

HotRodLadyCrusr

Something  must have happened because I had to sign in tonight and I haven't had to do that in MONTHS.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

phat rat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Something  must have happened because I had to sign in tonight and I haven't had to do that in MONTHS.

Same here
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Something  must have happened because I had to sign in tonight and I haven't had to do that in MONTHS.

Same here

Ditto
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Pep

Oh..I don't feel so parenoid now.... it's wasn't just picking on me:)
See Ya
Pep

Me Too! And when I wanted to submit a reply.....It came up "Invalid Session" about 10 or 12 times before it let me post my reply.....strange  :shock:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Took 12 times of re-submitting to post the above reply....Probably take another dozen to post this  :roll:  I'm going to bed............
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

sedanman

I had to log back in today also.

sedanman

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "enjenjo"We're working on it.

Sounds like data acid reflux. All that input from Jackson gave the server indigestion... :D  :-}
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "enjenjo"We're working on it.

Sounds like data acid reflux. All that input from Jackson gave the server indigestion... :D  :-}

Do we need to pump its stomach :?:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

UGLY OLDS

Me too....Actually had to wait out "30 min in the penalty box" for trying to log in to many times with the "wrong password" .....
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****