Started by EMSjunkie, March 17, 2007, 08:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Wow Congrats Vance..  :wink: Hope these guys lighten up on you

NOT..........

Cool the best blue award.........
Dave

Carnut

Quote from: "btrc"I have a freind that won a trophy with his Pontiac convertible at a pretty large car show in NE.  He had pre-entered it but because of rain didn't drive it down and just went down to spectate.

I kinda did that once as well.

Had a local car show and dance combo one weekend.

Just drove my 40 down to register and get tickets to the dance.

Went back home until that evening when I went back for the dance.

During the dance trophies were given out and my name was called for one of the peoples choices or something, a gumball machine.

Don't know who stuffed the ballot box, but do remember someone in the crowd wondering aloud about 'what car was that?' 'I never saw it'.

UGLY OLDS

Neat award , Vance...Nice car ...The guy's sure seem to pick on you though...Are you related to  Dave  :?:  :?:  :?:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

phat rat

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "kb426"Did you guys notice he has matching sunglasses? :lol:

I noticed he narrowed the pic up a bit to make himself look more svelt.

But even taking that into account I thought he was heavier than that.

No that's the way the car came from Fl. Hey who's the biker dude with the doo rag on his head?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

phat rat

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Neat award , Vance...Nice car ...The guy's sure seem to pick on you though...Are you related to  Dave  :?:  :?:  :?:

If he's related you just have to decide which one is the better one :wink:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

dragrcr50

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Been working alot lately, it was a nice day here in Amarillo, and the annual St. Patrick's Day celebration was taking place over in Shamrock, TX. about 100 miles east of here so...........the Mrs. and I loaded up in the little hotrod and struck out for a day of fun and sun. 8)

there was a little car show goin' on, didn't realize I parked in the middle of it, just saw a couple old cars sittin there :? some of ya may recognize the place :D

one of the local C of C folks handed me an entry form and a pen, asked fer $10.00 entry fee, and took my money.

wound up winning "Best Street Rod"  :shock:  :-o  :lol:

didn't wash or wax it, just filled 'er up and headed out.

even a blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while

Vance
neat deal Vance...have you seen the black forty ford sedan out of memphis texas at any shows out there. I built one for a oil man there it is chopped and flamed big custom billet wheels etc pearl plack with a set of wet willie flames????
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

river1

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Neat award , Vance...Nice car ...The guy's sure seem to pick on you though...Are you related to  Dave  :?:  :?:  :?:

If he's related you just have to decide which one is the better one :wink:

that's easy Rayvyn, he's the third brother

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "dragrcr50"neat deal Vance...have you seen the black forty ford sedan out of memphis texas at any shows out there. I built one for a oil man there it is chopped and flamed big custom billet wheels etc pearl plack with a set of wet willie flames????

I think so......he was entered in the Make-A-Wish show last month.
didn't see anybody around the car, but I think I even have a picture of it, hafta go look

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

dragrcr50

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "dragrcr50"neat deal Vance...have you seen the black forty ford sedan out of memphis texas at any shows out there. I built one for a oil man there it is chopped and flamed big custom billet wheels etc pearl plack with a set of wet willie flames????

I think so......he was entered in the Make-A-Wish show last month.
didn't see anybody around the car, but I think I even have a picture of it, hafta go look

Vance
post one if you do id like to see it with the flames we did the complete car way smooth and then he wanted it more flashy, you know gold chain, beltbuckle etc,.lots of ostrich stuff ... we even did the interior in leather and ostrich  ... sam
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

EMSjunkie

sorry Sam, I guess I didn't get a picture of it :(

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

dragrcr50

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"sorry Sam, I guess I didn't get a picture of it :(

Vance
Oh well, keep your eye out for it .  id like to seee it with flames, wet willie does fantastic flames so it should sparkle.  but it was super when it was just black...  his step son Craig usually will take it around i think it has a big black enclosed trailer and black ford truck to pull with . DMIC OIL   thanks , sam

EMSjunkie

I think he was in Shamrock Sat. :?

I'll look when I get home tonite. I got some pix of a flamed 40.

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Rayvyn

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Vance...Are you related to  Dave  :?:  :?:  :?:

Related is doubtful, but they share the same brain... :D  )bye(
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Rayvyn

Quote from: "enjenjo"So who is the old man with the hot chick?

That's not him...That picture came with the last wallet he bought... :arrow:  :lol:  :0-0
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "enjenjo"So who is the old man with the hot chick?

That's not him...That picture came with the last wallet he bought... :arrow:  :lol:  :0-0

nope, picture didn't come with the wallet, the hot chick   did :shock:  :-o  :lol:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders