My Bullet Nose Stude

Started by 348tripower, March 11, 2007, 05:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

Here are a pair of update pictures. I came home from the Detroit Autorama yesterday and was all fired up so I moved this baby out for some fresh air and pictures. 54 degrees yesterday. We put the buick port holes in the hood last weekend and I finished the cable wiper kit last week. Interior panels today! This thing has a Big Block Chevy and a Corvette tri power set up. It has 2 1/2" exhaust and does it sound GREAT!  So I cracked a beer and let it warm up.

Don Colliau

Animal

Very cool! That's gonna be a great-lookin' ride. :D

phat46

Sweet Stude!!!  But why do you like warm beer?   :lol:

phat rat

Lookin good Don. You've come a long ways in the past year.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

348tripower

Quote from: "phat46"Sweet Stude!!!  But why do you like warm beer?   :lol:

It's the GERMAN in me!
Don Colliau

dragrcr50

gonna be very nice man.  I like the port holds diff and still looks like they belong there , keep us posted ..
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

RottenRodney

Love it!  I've pretty much gathered up what I need to do a fifty-one Starlight Coupe.  Now, if I could only gather up the time...

"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Mikej

The car looks great. If you didn't notice someone put a sign on your garage................ :lol:

WZ JUNK

Looks really good.  I am currently doing some work on one of those.  I am making one piece glass for the doors and electric windows.  The car I am working on has Mini Cooper headlights and the floor, frame and everything under the skin is all Lincoln Mark VIII.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH