The things ya see on Ebay..1932???? I think not

Started by Dave, April 29, 2004, 07:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Talk about FUGGLY.....n And they even say its a trailer queen. Maybe it just came from a trailer park and they got cornfused...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2476503232&category=6057

Dave :?:

Stevie G

Do you like monsters?  Get a Swamp Thing T-Shirt

phat rat

Quote from: "Stevie G"OMG!!  That's AWEFUL!

Look at all the weight they put on the front end too prevent wheelies.  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

58 Yeoman

Looks like they did a good job on the plating, but it looks kinda 'cheesy'. :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

purplepickup

Me thinks that's somewhere around a '30 Chevy frame, cowl and front suspension.  The turtle deck is definitely homemade (besides not setting straight) and the doors are too I'd guess.  What a nice place for a gas tank :shock:  He forgot to plate the grille shell and left the radiator tank and core completely exposed.  I'm not a ford guy but I don't see anything that even resembles a '32 ford part.  :?

It looks like somebody brass plated their parts pile. :lol:
George

phat46

Quote from: "N8DC"Talk about FUGGLY.....n And they even say its a trailer queen. Maybe it just came from a trailer park and they got cornfused...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2476503232&category=6057

I'm So confused!!  :?:

paul2748

One of the worst parts is that they got eight bids on it.

SKR8PN

Quote from: "paul2748"One of the worst parts is that they got eight bids on it.
AND...it is OVER 5,000 dollars...............
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Leon

That's the biggest reason I've seen for birth control.  Whoever made that thing was a mistake. :shock: