Noob Intro

Started by Rickomatic, March 07, 2007, 11:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickomatic

I have been checking out this site. And since I have been getting emails from the admin to become active and post on the site, I thought I needed to at least introduce myself. I live in West Jordan UT. I have a 52 two door Chevy sedan that was my dad's car. It is black with a 350/350 combo. It has a Camaro rear end and fake lakepipes. I will post pics of it when I get it out of winter storage. I am tired of the snow around here.

enjenjo

Welcome to the RRT. I'm tired of snow too. Over the last week, most of it melted, and I woke up this morning with 3" of fresh snow.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

EMSjunkie

Welcome to our little slice of heaven 8)  :D

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

rumrumm

Welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your ride. Add me to the list of us just waiting for spring so we can hit the streets.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Grandadeo

Welcome, looking forward to the pics.  What's all the gripes about the weather.  Just got back from taking my mom to lunch in the roadster with the top off.  

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

moparrodder

Welcome to the site!!  Am also looking forward to seeing some pics. Those Chevys make some cool rides for sure.

Bill

Rayvyn

Aloha and welcome aboard... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Rayvyn

Quote from: "enjenjo"I woke up this morning with 3" of fresh snow.

Whadja do, fall asleep on the lawn again... :?:  :lol:  )bye(
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Fuzzy

Welcome to the RRT.Snow--Snow--GO AWAY!
No billet for this kid!

UGLY OLDS

Welcome  :!:  :!:  Mark me down as a "snow hater" too..My idea of "winter sports" is fresh batteries in the TV remote. :lol:  :lol:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

UGLY OLDS

Hey Frank...In another post, our buddy in Jackson said he'd be gone for a couple of days...18 new people have signed on.....Coincidence  :?:  :?:  :?  :?  :?
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

rooster

Snow Sucks
Welcome to the board
Yes! lets see that 52 when you roll it out! :D

alchevy

I am interested in seeing pictures of that '52 also. I never saw or noticed those until 2000 when I bought my '40 Chevy Sedan from a guy that was also selling a '52 or a '53. Since then I see them all of the time and they are neat cars. The tri-5s and the pre-'49s get all of the attention and the '49-54 Chevrolets go un-noticed most of the time.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com