Tomorrow

Started by Dave, March 06, 2007, 05:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Ill try and check in before the trailer guy gets here.. If not  ill try to take the camera and maybe get some sneak peeks at some cars tomorrow. Thursday is way cool but being the fact that the riddler cars are up front they set up mostly on wednesday so they got all day thursday to polish em.. Its a sight to behold. Towels taped to every opening space to prevent a mark or a chip :lol:  8) Some of it is kinda funny if your a poor boy like me :wink:
Film at 11........... Denise..... Ill see ya sometime..........
Dave

kb426

Awaiting your report. :lol:
TEAM SMART

Should arrive late Wednesday.....Not sure how long we're staying....maybe see you Friday??
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

HotRodLadyCrusr

Ridler, as in Don Ridler :P

I'll see ya on Friday since you won't be there on Thursday.  I will try and keep an eye on your car on Thursday and won't let too many kids sit in it and make voom voom noises. :wink:

Word on the street is there are 30 brand new, never before shown cars in contendership for the Ridler Award.  They will pick the "Great Eight" by noon on Friday.

Also, from what I hear the car coming from Troy Trepanier's shop is a very strong contender and has had MANY of the countrys top builders, including Foose, working round the clock on the car for the last month.  Weekly payroll on the car's build this last month is rumored to be $15,000.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

You need to find something to do rather than correct my spelling. It was close enuff .. The car is covered I have my own policeman from ohio .. he is on it...............
Dave 8)

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"You need to find something to do rather than correct my spelling. It was close enuff .. The car is covered I have my own policeman from ohio .. he is on it...............
Dave 8)

hope he don't scratch the paint :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Fift4fe

My trailer just left to pick up my bud's just finished 32 roadster.  It will be at the Ford Racing display.  Stop in and say hello to Mick & Terry.  Yes, the car is for sale.

Also, stop in and say Hi to Boogie Man (Gary).  1956 chevy, copperish & white, built locally (downriver Detroit) in a two car garage.  Should be near the front entrance.

Look for Chuck Miller's Isetta Yellow/Gold Taxi.  Quite a treat.

Should be a good show

See ya there
OVER!
OVER?

Did we say it was over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Dave

Quote from: "Fift4fe"My trailer just left to pick up my bud's just finished 32 roadster.  It will be at the Ford Racing display.  Stop in and say hello to Mick & Terry.  Yes, the car is for sale.

Also, stop in and say Hi to Boogie Man (Gary).  1956 chevy, copperish & white, built locally (downriver Detroit) in a two car garage.  Should be near the front entrance.

Look for Chuck Miller's Isetta Yellow/Gold Taxi.  Quite a treat.

Should be a good show

See ya there

Yupper ,Saw it.. Sweeeeeeeet,, Id adjust the grille a bit more but thats a nice ride and well built.. I havent been to the garage yet but i think i left my camera out there  :twisted:  So no pics. I can tell you there is some interesting stuff there. 2 i saw i liked and  lobeck was near one of them  The rad rides by troy entry was covered up. they are hiding that puppy..
I was glad to get home .. dont think ill ever do it again . car is there, Talked to denise's dad for a bit.. Also saw Matt  Hot rod drummer and shot the s%^T with him too..

Dave

Dave

I saw the roadtser too.. Black with a red interior right? Ill be back lookin at that one.. I like ideas. Im here at work wondering how my car is doing :cry: I forgot we had some water get on it when i backed it out of the trailer and i forgot to wipe it down. Guess what ill be doing when i get there tomorrow.
Dave