Trucked Up latest project

Started by Trucked Up, February 15, 2007, 03:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trucked Up

This is my latest project. Been on for about 2 years. Was a couple of weeks short of finish and the stitcher calls up and says he needs it to get started on. That was November 15..................

Can you believe that the guy just started on it last week. Yea you guessed it he also needed the deposit when I took it to him. I suspect he'll be calling for more $$$ soon.

I wonder how it would feel "to wake up" one day as opposed "to come too"

Dave

pics didnt come out and the link isnt working .. whatever..
I wanna see the pics........... 8)  8)
Now :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave

Dusty

Trucked up....

Nice looking ride...Looks like you have a '54/'55 body and '53 or earlier front clip....The one piece windshield  looks so much better on the early Chevy Trucks.  I have a '54 also on an S-10 frame.  I will be getting back to work on it when winter ends...Those seatcover guys seem to be always collecting deposits to finish jobs way ahead of yours.  Once they get your vehicle in their shop, they seem to hold it hostage as long as they can...
Hang in there hopefully it will work out...Soon!!
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

enjenjo

Nice ride, lots of them being built right now. They may be the next 32 Ford. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Nice ride, lots of them being built right now. They may be the next 32 Ford. :lol:

Awwwwww Jeeeeeze.. Somebody needs a nap again... His mind is failing... :wink:  :wink:

Thats a sweet looking ride..
Dave :arrow:

That's one KILLER panel truck!!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

jaybee

Love it, looks like a fun ride!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Trucked Up

Thanks for the compliments folks. Maybe we'll get to meet down the road and talk rods................. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Included is another one of my drivers.....................
I wonder how it would feel "to wake up" one day as opposed "to come too"

ripper

yeah it's official...I'm about as jealous as I can get :-)

That is one really neat ride, both are, but I love the panel
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
May The Vehicle You Use To Get There Become The Reason For Going!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rex Schimmer

* nice trucks!!! Love that panel, great stance, nothing looks better really low than the early Chevy pickups and of course your panel.

Rex