english wheel

Started by kb426, February 11, 2007, 03:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

In case anyone is interested, the Harbor Freight english wheel is $10 off.
TEAM SMART

unklian

They have been having problems shipping them,
packaging getting destroyed and parts missing.

breeder

Quote from: "kb426"In case anyone is interested, the Harbor Freight english wheel is $10 off.

need to try the french wheel!!!they run faster! :lol:
www.kropdusters.com
RUST REVIVAL MAY 20TH-30TH WAYLAND, MO

WWW.RUSTREVIVAL.COM

rumrumm

I dare say old chap, did someone suggest my wheels had parts missing? LOL!!

Some of the heavy stuff from Harbor Freights (like my shop crane and engine stand) had packaging that was literally falling off the parts when they arrived. Luckily, nothing was missing from the shipments. They really should package their stuff better.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "kb426"In case anyone is interested, the Harbor Freight english wheel is $10 off.

They have an store down here, may hafta stop and see if they stock them.

some items they only ship, ya can't get them at the store, which makes absolutely no sense to me :?

but then again, so does hotdogs coming in packs of 10......and buns come in packs of 8........ya think the hotdog people and the bun people would get together................ :roll:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

kb426

It's my understanding that the wheel and the planishing hammer are only available by order. My planishing hammer arrived today. I opened the box but haven't assembled it yet. It's box had reinforcements on the corners. The wheel has made it back to California for the 2nd time. Maybe in a week I might get it in one piece.
TEAM SMART

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
but then again, so does hotdogs coming in packs of 10......and buns come in packs of 8........ya think the hotdog people and the bun people would get together................ :roll:

It makes good sense from the vendors' points of view!

....'Ya got 2 hot dogs left, so you buy another pack of buns.  ....So then ya got 6 buns left, so you buy another package of dogs.  .....So then ya got 4 dogs left, so you buy another pack of buns.

The cycle keeps repeating until you've purchased 4 packages of dogs (40)  and 5 packages of buns (40).

By then, you don't want to see another *' hot dog for another two years, but your cardiologist LOVES you!     :lol:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

unklian

Actually eating hot dogs doesn't make a lot of sense either;

but that hasn't stopped me yet. :wink:

kb426

The 2nd freight damaged unit has been at their location for a week. This morning, I see that they refunded my money. I guess that means that I won't be getting one afterall. I don't know if they did me a favor or I should feel sad.
TEAM SMART