2 Ford frame horns

Started by nomobux, February 10, 2007, 08:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nomobux

Friend has an old 32 3 window hotrod from the 50's. Nice chop and a really nice 10" dia cottonwood growing thru the insert. Anyway, he is getting hot to move on it. Any sources out there for frame horn replacements. He wants to keep the frame that is under it if at all poss.  TIA
:b-d:  \" I GOTTS NOMOBUX \" :b-d:

C9

Try American Stamping in Mississippi.

They make a very nice 32 frame re-pro and I'm fairly sure they sell the front and rear frame horns as separate pieces.

If a person had a pattern, it wouldn't be too difficult to make your own.
C9

Sailing the turquoise canyons of the Arizona desert.

Dave

Quote from: "nomobux"Friend has an old 32 3 window hotrod from the 50's. Nice chop and a really nice 10" dia cottonwood growing thru the insert. Anyway, he is getting hot to move on it. Any sources out there for frame horn replacements. He wants to keep the frame that is under it if at all poss.  TIA

Ive seen  some on ebay also..
They are made and available.
Dave :arrow:

Charlie Chops 1940

Brookville Roadster lists thm for botn ends, too.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

Hmmmmm, just the frame horns?

Kripes!  Dave could mount them anywhere so  he can  ram his leg into them more often.

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"Hmmmmm, just the frame horns?

Kripes!  Dave could mount them anywhere so  he can  ram his leg into them more often.

A couple more times and mine may be for sale :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:  :!:  :wink:

Rex Schimmer

Drop me a PS and I'll give you my phone no. When I did my track roadster I started with some Speedway 32 fram rails and the first thing I did was cut the front and rear frame horns off! So I have a set laying around in my shop. As far as I am concerned they are free but I won't pay the frieght.

Rex

nomobux

Quote from: "Rex Schimmer"Drop me a PS and I'll give you my phone no. When I did my track roadster I started with some Speedway 32 fram rails and the first thing I did was cut the front and rear frame horns off! So I have a set laying around in my shop. As far as I am concerned they are free but I won't pay the frieght.

Rex
You have PM .. thanx
:b-d:  \" I GOTTS NOMOBUX \" :b-d: