Ok its offical.............

Started by Dave, February 08, 2007, 05:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Yupper my latest tests came back and the doctor says im a certifiable nut case and if iwas a nice guy id tell al my friends so they could find another friend instead of me . Sumpin about a short fuse and ya just never know :twisted:  :twisted: I told him paper work or not i was still gonna apply for a pistol permit cause i know some people that need to be shot.  :P  :P ..

Sooooo now that i have your attention..
Got all my autorama stuff today im in.... its for real. I do have 4 setup passes and other than one of my kids possibly going wednesday. I have extra. the deal is they are only good for wednesday and thursday. At least mine are. As of now  since ive got a 2pm setup time hopefully i can just take 1/2 a day off wednesday. That gets me home at noon and we can load and head to detroit.
I really dont want to take a lot of time off for this deal but its gotta be done.
Dave

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"Yupper my latest tests came back and the doctor says im a certifiable nut case and if iwas a nice guy id tell al my friends so they could find another friend instead of me . Sumpin about a short fuse and ya just never know :twisted:  :twisted: I told him paper work or not i was still gonna apply for a pistol permit cause i know some people that need to be shot.  :P  :P ..

Ya really didn't tell anything new :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"

Ya really didn't tell anything new :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Well at least your not fooled 8)  :lol:  8)
Dave :wink:

kb426

I'm at a disadvantage because I don't know you but I know a few of those people that need to be shot. :lol:  :lol:
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

QuoteI'm at a disadvantage because I don't know you

THAT is not a disadvantage!! Count your lucky stars!!
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "enjenjo"
QuoteI'm at a disadvantage because I don't know you

THAT is not a disadvantage!! Count your lucky stars!!

But he did get to meet me :oops:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Sean

Quote from: "jusjunk"Sumpin about a short fuse

Naaaaw, surely not... :D