38 drives

Started by Kctom, April 26, 2004, 07:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kctom

Spent most of today doing the little things to get it ready for a test drive. Tomorrow will get the tail pipes on and wheel alinement taken care of. But today we DRIVE IT!!!!!  Only went about 5 miles just wanted to see if  the brakes would stop it, and the tranny shift ok. Am suppose to go back to work tues. but if not will put a few miles on it. Here are the pictures you ask for Denise, they look better taken in the sun,
TOM

Jimc

Like the car.
Bet it is nice to drive.
Life in the fast lane aint so great. Just ask the opossum

Sean

That thing looks better everytime I see it. Wouldn't do me any good to build anything like that though because I'd be afraid to get it out on the road...

jaybee

Good for you!  That's one sweet ride.  Gotta hand it to you, you have great tast in cars.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

tomslik

Quote from: "Kctom1"Spent most of today doing the little things to get it ready for a test drive. Tomorrow will get the tail pipes on and wheel alinement taken care of. But today we DRIVE IT!!!!!  Only went about 5 miles just wanted to see if  the brakes would stop it, and the tranny shift ok. Am suppose to go back to work tues. but if not will put a few miles on it. Here are the pictures you ask for Denise, they look better taken in the sun,
TOM

soooo, when we going for a ride?
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Dirk35

WOW!!! Beautiful! Love those colors. Id be scared to touch it. :lol:

47wood

Congrats ...you done a great job!  She look beautiful from every angle, and you're right ...better in the sun light.  Thanks for sharing all the update posts.  Keep on! :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kctom1"Spent most of today doing the little things to get it ready for a test drive. Tomorrow will get the tail pipes on and wheel alinement taken care of. But today we DRIVE IT!!!!!  Only went about 5 miles just wanted to see if  the brakes would stop it, and the tranny shift ok. Am suppose to go back to work tues. but if not will put a few miles on it. Here are the pictures you ask for Denise, they look better taken in the sun,
TOM

I love '38 standards!! and that one is the nicest one I have ever seen..nice job!!! I would love to see this car in person.

btrc

Looks good Tom.  I think the two-tone gives it some class.

Bob
Bob

purplepickup

Beautiful car Tom. :shock:  

As good as it looks in the pictures, I'm sure it's better in person.  One of these days I hope to find out for sure. :)
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

Truely awesome!  I LOVE your copper color.  I've got the House of Kolor color chart and I'm not really seeing a copper there that I really like.  Can I ask who the manufacturer of your paint is?  What's the name of the color?  Is it a true copper looking color in person?  Does it have any metalic in it?
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Awesome looking car....Hope to get a closer look at it soon....Will you be in Springfield??
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

sirstude

You know, that thing is so good looking it hurts!!!  Job well done.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Dave

I love the color.. hum is that maybe plymouth prowler orange? I think I know somebody that did thier whole car that color..LOL
Dave 8)

Kctom

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Truely awesome!  I LOVE your copper color.  I've got the House of Kolor color chart and I'm not really seeing a copper there that I really like.  Can I ask who the manufacturer of your paint is?  What's the name of the color?  Is it a true copper looking color in person?  Does it have any metalic in it?

The color is 2002 chrysler Prowler orange.